PDA

View Full Version : Christmas ride

qasamm
12-25-2010, 03:33 PM
I went for a short 25mile ride today. It's been weeks since I've had the Spyder out with travel and weather getting in the way.

Temp was in the low 30s an flurries were flying but I had to get out. Over the past few days I installed my Scorpio 600 alarm, changed the Givi bag mounts, removed the rear signals (I have the led signals on the bags) and installed my newly painted Corbin fairing and mounted the black wheels with a new set of tires!

I got to try my heated gloves an Spyder neck warmer too. Lots if fun!

Merry riding to all!

fastfraser
12-25-2010, 04:17 PM
Have a great ride ! Wish I could get out .

Yazz
12-25-2010, 06:36 PM
We went on our traditional Christmas Morning Ryde and collected pictures for the Scavenger Hunt. It was mid 40's, 20 mph winds and on and off drizzly.

Ah, but we were going to test out our new heated gear. Well, they gave me the wrong connector to plug into Spydee. (Did I tell you that I now have a worthless hole in my console?) Hubby's bike battery was dead as a doornail. :gaah:

We re-bundled up and rode about 70 miles, stopping here and there. Hubby riding the Springer. Didn't get all the pics we had planned on because we were getting stupid cold.

A Son's present to his Momma...

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1092&pictureid=13243

Sluggo taking Mr. Bill for a ryde. Oh Nooooo!

SpyderWolf
12-26-2010, 10:42 AM
:roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

On the Mr. Bill strapped to the front of your Spyder.

I am happy for those of you that got out for a ryde as well. I put about 200 miles on my Spyder on Christmas Eve, but stayed in with the family (assembling our son's gifts) on Christmas Day. It is actually snowing here now, but not sticking to the ground yet.