PDA

View Full Version : Taller Seat for passenger

GloryRyders
12-21-2010, 08:28 AM
Do any of the aftermarket seats elevate the passenger high enough to see over the head of a 6'2" driver:dontknow: The wife is getting tired of looking at the back of my helmet! And.....we only have room for one:spyder2:in the garage (so she says):roflblack:
Thanks ahead of time for any comments:clap:

mooneych
12-21-2010, 09:10 AM
Do any of the aftermarket seats elevate the passenger high enough to see over the head of a 6'2" driver:dontknow: The wife is getting tired of looking at the back of my helmet! And.....we only have room for one:spyder2:in the garage (so she says):roflblack:
Thanks ahead of time for any comments:clap:

I'm currently having my seat modified and raising the back 2". This will (a) provide me with a taller backrest and (b) allow my GF to see more than my back. I'm 6'5".
I can give you more details once its finished, just PM me.

fastfraser
12-21-2010, 09:22 AM
Most custom seat builders will build somewhat to your specs . I'm sure if you went to Corbin ,Russel etc and gave them your specs. for sure they would come up with something to your liking .

2spyders
12-21-2010, 11:23 PM
I spent many years as a passenger on many types of motorcycles, and so I just need to point out that putting your passenger's head above and behind yours will most likely put their head in the path of some pretty turbulent air.