PDA

View Full Version : ROUGH HOLIDAY!

superfly3
12-20-2010, 05:25 PM
I havn't been on here in a while so I thought I would give you an update on whats going on with me. I am having changes in my job but still with the same company but it forces me to give up my spyder for now but I will get another one down the road and if that wasn't enough I had another blow had to put down my best friend of 9 years of cancer! He was so my best buddy always there when I needed him. :( So if you guys would keep me in your :pray: thanks. By the way I will be around on this message board to stay informed about things and to chat with my fellow spyderlover friends.

CyncySpyder
12-20-2010, 05:37 PM
Sorry to here of your troubles & your great loss.

I can't imagine lyfe without my best friend. My lyfe revolves around him.

You & he are definitely in our prayers. Thanks for sharing & keep us updated on your progress. It's never easy moving on, but you will always have those great memories of all the times that you shared together No one can take that away & in sad times, I pray those memories lift you up.

fastfraser
12-20-2010, 06:01 PM
Sorry for your trouble and your loss . Hope things go better for you in the new year .

dancogan
12-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Gee whiz, no one needs to have their problems pile up like that. So sorry about your best friend. That's really tough, but time heals, helped by great memories of a great friend.

DynamoBT
12-20-2010, 08:05 PM
Very sorry to hear of the loss of your dog. They sure do leave a big hole in your heart when they go. Your Spyder can hopefully be replaced in the future. Sure hope things look up for you in the coming year.

Trickie Dick
12-20-2010, 08:05 PM
Greg, so sorry to hear about your loss. I was wondering the other day what happened to you. Stick around with us and pick up another spyder soon.
Dick

SpyderSteve
12-20-2010, 10:42 PM
Sorry about your best friend Greg, Hopefully things get better and you can pick up another bike. Steve

SpyderAnn01
12-20-2010, 11:04 PM
So sorry to hear about your loss. I lost one to cancer in March and not a day goes by that I don't think about her. I hope the New Year brings better things for you.

pjp623
12-21-2010, 08:05 AM
So sorry to hear of your troubles--been there so I know what your going through. We will keep you in our thoughts and :pray:s this Holiday season.

retread
12-21-2010, 10:17 AM
Sorry to hear of your troubles, and your loss, you'll be in my prayers for sure.

john

ARtraveler
12-21-2010, 11:58 AM
You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there. :pray:

SpyderWolf
12-22-2010, 10:46 AM
I am very sorry to hear about the troubles stacking up like this close to the holidays. My condolences on your loss as well. I truly hope things start coming back together for you, and looking up, very soon.

Marker
12-22-2010, 03:37 PM
I am very sorry to hear about your troubles and the loss of your best friend. you will be in our prayers.

NewRider
01-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Truly sorry to hear about your woes, and your loss. Hope things go better for you in 2011.:thumbup: