PDA

View Full Version : Buying direct or thru a Dealer

sealfloorboards
12-20-2010, 01:53 PM
There has been some recent talk on :spyder2:Lovers about Dealer mark-ups. Although Seal FloorBoards does work with dealers and give them a certain quantity discount, the dealer still has to make a certain minimum profit to stay in business. Some can sell it at the same price I sell directly to the customers for, some are going to mark it up a bit, some a lot. in any case they will be passing the freight charges on to you and will probably charge an installation fee if you don't want t do the work yourself.

Seal FloorBoards is offering free shipping till April 1, 2011. Installation is so easy I am not aware of anyone who has not been able to do it by themselves. Dealers certainly have their place but buying direct gives you a fair price and access to me if you have any questions or issues you need addresses both before and after placing your order.

This has been a great year for Seal FloorBoards since I introduced them in mid July. I want to thank you all who have helped me launch this project. It's really a blast to be able to start a new company at 68 yrs. old and see it steadily grow. Can't wait for SpiderFest when I'll get a chance to meet a whole bunch of new friends.

Ride in Comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards