PDA

View Full Version : Anti Freeze Body Shield

Dochands
12-17-2010, 07:01 PM
Just got this. Covers your neck and chest and is totally windproof. So no cold wind up into helmet and no rain down neck. I think I prefer this to any balaclava.

Great accessory.

frank3
12-17-2010, 07:02 PM
Photo Info ?

CyncySpyder
12-17-2010, 07:07 PM
:popcorn::hun::dontknow:

Oldmanzues
12-17-2010, 07:09 PM
Me as well. Please. where at
Oldmanzues

Brevet05
12-17-2010, 07:11 PM
http://www.cyclegear.com/images/streetapparel/antifreeze_bodyshield_MD.jpg
This one's $40 at Cyclegear, but it looks like everybody pretty much carries it.
Frank Thomas AntiFreeze liners are technical layers engineered to protect you from the elements.

AntiFreeze is a microporous, windproof, waterproof barrier that is "sandwiched" between polyester tech fleece. This construction eliminates wind chill and retains warmth while still allowing perspiration to escape.

Fire Joe
12-17-2010, 07:15 PM
http://www.cyclegear.com/images/streetapparel/antifreeze_bodyshield_MD.jpg
This one's $40 at Cyclegear, but it looks like everybody pretty much carries it.
Frank Thomas AntiFreeze liners are technical layers engineered to protect you from the elements.

AntiFreeze is a microporous, windproof, waterproof barrier that is "sandwiched" between polyester tech fleece. This construction eliminates wind chill and retains warmth while still allowing perspiration to escape.

That's the same one I found. My only question since I couldn't seem to find anything about it is this a one size fits all item? I have not had good luck in the past buying items that claim to be one size fits all.

Raptor
12-17-2010, 07:28 PM
I've got the belaclava, the top and the bottoms. I cannot believe how well these things work. I shoulda just done what Doc did! :roflblack:

Seriously though, these products are wonderful. Right now out here it's too warm to wear them, even though it's raining! But it's early yet; it'll get sort of cold soon enough. And I'll be darn glad I have them.

Dochands
12-18-2010, 12:18 AM
One size fits all. Got it a at Cyclegear.

Raptor
12-18-2010, 03:00 AM
One size fits all. Got it a at Cyclegear.

Ah, Cyclegear! There is a store close to where I work. It's a nice store; they have a very good variety of things. That's where I got my Anti-Freeze stuff. I also picked up a new Frank Thomas XTii Waterproof jacket.

My Rocket Ballistic 8 jacket is just too warm to wear right now so I needed something in between that will still hold up to the rain. The XTii is perfect. It's well vented, well armored and has the sport waist cut which I like. So now I think I am set!

Dochands
12-18-2010, 10:45 AM
Just found out there is a store in Tulsa. Can't wait to check it out. Unfortunately they did not have any of the riding suits I wanted to try on when I called them.