PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Customs

Lamonster
12-14-2010, 04:26 PM
This is the Spyder that won first place in the Hollywood owners event. Now here it is with a paint job. :bowdown::firstplace:
http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/blog/?p=345

http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/wcc_can-am-005-650x432.jpg (http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/wcc_can-am-005.jpg)

Before
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=352&pictureid=3373

fastfraser
12-14-2010, 04:52 PM
:thumbup: Awsome paint job !

ThreeFeet
12-14-2010, 04:54 PM
WOWDE DOW DOW DOW!!!!! What an EYE catcher!!!:firstplace:

M2Wild
12-17-2010, 09:52 AM
Nah ... trying to make a trike look like the front end of a car. I like the unique OEM look the best. Just my 2 cents.

Bob Denman
12-17-2010, 10:13 AM
:2thumbs: :firstplace: I'm not real sure about hiding the fenders up under all that extra bodywork, but it is pretty! :thumbup:

AMTJIM
12-17-2010, 10:56 AM
Hmmm...I just don't find myself really touring with mine and the front end may end up like this.

Racy2
12-17-2010, 10:59 AM
Me no like. To bulky looking for my taste.

Bob Denman
12-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Hmmm...I just don't find myself really touring with mine and the front end may end up like this.
That rig looks like more fun than picking on your kid sster whe nobody is looking? What is it? :thumbup:

hawkiii
12-17-2010, 03:29 PM
Very cool :thumbup:

LDFIREWORKS
12-17-2010, 04:32 PM
:congrats: :agree::2thumbs:

Lamonster
12-17-2010, 04:37 PM
I know it's not for everyone but I think they took this to a whole 'nother level. I think these guys and Vertika Trykes Canada have shown what a real custom looks like with these hand made parts. I wish I had their skills. :thumbup:

AMTJIM
12-17-2010, 05:09 PM
It's a Lazareth Quazumo(sp?). Lazareth does 2, 3 and 4 wheel machines, GG, is another that only does 4 wheels I believe and they have a BMW dealer in Texas importing them. G&G or GG on you tube has a video of the GG Quadster being tested here in the states. Lazareth has a few, too. I found a found a few composite people here in Tucson that(if the economy hangs in there) wants to re-glass the spyder into a slimmed down indy car, but I may go a little more naked.

docdoru
12-17-2010, 05:13 PM
:congrats: very nice :thumbup: How fast is it? ;):D

Desert Spyder
12-17-2010, 07:51 PM
Looks like a Bob's Big Boy paint scheme but it kinda grows on ya.

AMTJIM
12-17-2010, 07:53 PM
I'm a little lost on this thread. If you're refering to me, that's not my quad. Boy-O-Boy I wish! My Spyder will probably be going this direction, I'm just not touring like I thought I would. I'm happy with the twisties in the are. As far as speed goes, Lazareth and GG are probably all over the place. GG uses boxer engines and the new 173 hp 4 cyl BMW has on their new sportbikes. Lazareth has a BMW V-12 in one of their trikes. I hope I can retain this spyder (:pray: economy), I'd love to start a project like this.

ARtraveler
12-17-2010, 11:30 PM
Very nice looking indeed. :yes:

2Gunns
12-17-2010, 11:37 PM
I know it's not for everyone but I think they took this to a whole 'nother level. I think these guys and Vertika Trykes Canada have shown what a real custom looks like with these hand made parts. I wish I had their skills. :thumbup:

I wish I had their skills and their $$$$ ... very cool though

Raptor
12-18-2010, 01:33 AM
It's a Lazareth Quazumo(sp?). Lazareth does 2, 3 and 4 wheel machines, GG, is another that only does 4 wheels I believe and they have a BMW dealer in Texas importing them. G&G or GG on you tube has a video of the GG Quadster being tested here in the states. Lazareth has a few, too. I found a found a few composite people here in Tucson that(if the economy hangs in there) wants to re-glass the spyder into a slimmed down indy car, but I may go a little more naked.

I was gonna say that looked alot like the GG Quad without the nose! Pretty awsome man! The GG Quad uses the BMW Boxer engine, independent rear suspension and so on. I saw one up close and personal some time back. I think the rider was witha group doing a promotional tour. 65K though... :shocked:

Raptor
12-18-2010, 01:40 AM
I'm a little lost on this thread. If you're refering to me, that's not my quad. Boy-O-Boy I wish! My Spyder will probably be going this direction, I'm just not touring like I thought I would. I'm happy with the twisties in the are. As far as speed goes, Lazareth and GG are probably all over the place. GG uses boxer engines and the new 173 hp 4 cyl BMW has on their new sportbikes. Lazareth has a BMW V-12 in one of their trikes. I hope I can retain this spyder (:pray: economy), I'd love to start a project like this.

Whoops, sorry AMT. I missed this post. I know that is not yours. I wish it was mine!! :D

As far as the Spyder Lamont showed there, I am not a huge fan of the bodywork, but the paint job is incredible. I'm with Desert Spyder, it grows on you. I just love the precision and the quality of the work.