PDA

View Full Version : Heading to STL before Spyderfest

bullant12
12-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Me and the wife will be heading out to St. Louis on Sunday, April 24th and staying with some friends in St. Peters until Wednesday which we will ryde to Cuba. I've been in touch with GeminiJane since she lives in So. Illinois. Anybody ryding that direction and that day we would love to join you.

Thanks!

GloryRyders
12-17-2010, 07:50 AM
Me and the wife will be heading out to St. Louis on Sunday, April 24th and staying with some friends in St. Peters until Wednesday which we will ryde to Cuba. I've been in touch with GeminiJane since she lives in So. Illinois. Anybody ryding that direction and that day we would love to join you.

Thanks!

My wife and I will be going out Wednesday morning also, we are part of the Mo Gang committiee, so we will have to leave early to get to CowTown...............send me a PM...........we can discuss.:2thumbs:

Thanks
Jim

bullant12
12-17-2010, 08:49 AM
My wife and I will be going out Wednesday morning also, we are part of the Mo Gang committiee, so we will have to leave early to get to CowTown...............send me a PM...........we can discuss.:2thumbs:

Thanks
Jim

PM Sent!:chat: