PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest - Who's going?

hevnbound
11-30-2010, 11:13 AM
Anyone want to share a room?

Would be great to have a bunch of NC'ers to caravan up!

Sam
Statesville

patches
11-30-2010, 02:25 PM
Sorry, will not be able to make it.

2Gunns
12-07-2010, 01:56 PM
Anyone want to share a room?

Would be great to have a bunch of NC'ers to caravan up!

Sam
Statesville

Thinking about it.... trying to talk the wife into it ;)

It would be nice to caravan. I'll keep you updated on my plans

Spyder#353
12-07-2010, 04:43 PM
Thinking about it. Got the hot rod power tour June 4th. to 14th. It's all about how much I can save between now and Spyderfest. Do you know how hard it is to stop spending. Hell, I just bought a new RT-S. Didn't need it. Just wanted it. :roflblack: I'm NUTS!!
Remember He who dies with the most toy's. Still Dies.:roflblack::roflblack:

Spyderjuice
12-08-2010, 10:01 AM
I'm going. I would love to see a NC caravan. Anybody else?

Sypderjuice
Stan
High Point

2Gunns
12-09-2010, 08:37 AM
Thinking about it. Got the hot rod power tour June 4th. to 14th. It's all about how much I can save between now and Spyderfest. Do you know how hard it is to stop spending. Hell, I just bought a new RT-S. Didn't need it. Just wanted it. :roflblack: I'm NUTS!!
Remember He who dies with the most toy's. Still Dies.:roflblack::roflblack:

OH yeah..... my wife keeps reminding me. I bought the RT last December, she has spent the year (and equal $ plus some) remodeling the house ever since. "if you can spend it so can I...":shemademe_smilie:

hevnbound
12-09-2010, 12:29 PM
So Far:
2 Yes; Hevnbound & Spyderjuice
1 No; Patches … wish you could make it. Long time no see!
2 Thinking About it; … John G & Spyder #353 (Ft Lauderdale???) would be glad to have you but don’t let the Florida Express know you are jumping ship!!

We still have plenty of time but the rooms are filling up fast!

bruiser
12-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Would like to but won't be able to swing vacation time then. :gaah:

2Gunns
12-16-2010, 09:45 AM
So Far:
2 Yes; Hevnbound & Spyderjuice
1 No; Patches … wish you could make it. Long time no see!
2 Thinking About it; … John G & Spyder #353 (Ft Lauderdale???) would be glad to have you but don’t let the Florida Express know you are jumping ship!!

We still have plenty of time but the rooms are filling up fast!

couple questions:

1) where is everyone staying...have you reserved room yet?

2) Anyone want to work up a route itenary?

hevnbound
12-18-2010, 09:31 AM
couple questions:

1) where is everyone staying...have you reserved room yet?
............... Best Western. Waiting to see if I can find someone to share room with so, might change location.

2) Anyone want to work up a route itenary?
.............. Sounds like you just volunteered :clap:! If we schedule two days up, it doesn't leave a lot of time to be creative. I would be willing to add a day so we could do some site seeing. I may stretch my return trip to tour some of the roads in north Arkansas and take a more southern route home.

Would be glad to help with the route.

Hope you can make it.

Big Bird
12-27-2010, 12:00 PM
suggested a rally point to meet at to start the caravan? I live south of Waynesville in SC...
Glenn

hevnbound
12-27-2010, 01:57 PM
suggested a rally point to meet at to start the caravan? I live south of Waynesville in SC...
Glenn

Not yet. As we get closer to the time, we'll put together a route and details. We will need to know where everyone is coming from to determine meeting point(s).

StormSpyder
12-27-2010, 03:26 PM
hi Sam,
We would like to caravan but we are taking our RV and I don't know how that would work. We are going up into Ohio for an RV rally after the Spyder fest.
Oh how do we sign up for the Fest?

Also if there are some NC rides after the weather warms up let us know.

dave9350@earthlink.net

hevnbound
12-28-2010, 07:59 PM
hi Sam,
We would like to caravan but we are taking our RV and I don't know how that would work. We are going up into Ohio for an RV rally after the Spyder fest.

dave9350@earthlink.net

I don't think there is a sign up? Go to this URL for info. http://spyderlovers.com/SpyderLovers/spyderfest.html

You would have to find a place for the RV.

We will definitely put some rides together for NC Spyders next year.

Hope to see you in Cuba.

Sam

JJW SpyderRider
12-28-2010, 08:47 PM
hi Sam,

dave9350@earthlink.net

Here is the link everyone has been using. Post #1 shows everyone signed up to date.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=274201#post274201

WackyDan
01-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Probably going ot make it but not sure on departure day yet. May try to run there in one day... don't know.

hevnbound
01-11-2011, 08:59 PM
Probably going ot make it but not sure on departure day yet. May try to run there in one day... don't know.

Let us know, Dan. I,m guessing most will schedule to be in Cuba on the 28th and figure two days up so we don't have to slab it all the way. Would like to have you ride up with us.

Hope Leah is still doing well.

hevnbound
02-12-2011, 05:12 PM
Spyder functions and I are snake bit! I've missed the last two SITS and Lamont's BBQ's due to something coming up!

My youngest granddaughter just announced her wedding date ... You guessed it - the same weekend.

Hope someone else will step up and put together the Carolina Express to Cuba. Y'all have A good time. We will put together some rides this year.

I'm afraid to try for Maggie Valley! However with this wedding all of my family of marrying age is now hitched and we had a family reunion last year!! :clap:

I just cancelled my room at Motel 6 in case anyone wants to try for it!!