PDA

View Full Version : DPS Delay and RideNow

NautiBrit
11-29-2010, 09:42 PM
Is anyone else in the Phoenix area having a problem with RideNow getting their DPS installed? I have been on the list since September and have finally made it to fifth place after having been told that I was in third place a month ago. According to their timetable it takes about a week to do one install with the turn around for a replacement unit from BRP, so I may get mine in January, unless their clock continues to run backwards.

AMTJIM
11-29-2010, 09:55 PM
I have no idea how this works, the Ride Now here(Tucson) called me and said they had some available. I had no appointment and I wasn't even looking to change it yet, took about 3~4 hours. Maybe call that location, it's Ina @ I-10.

mguin
12-29-2010, 12:51 PM
I live in Chandler, AZ. I went thru Ride Now in Chandler. I was 3rd on their initial list. It took about 2-3 weeks to move up to I was next and they had a unit. The way it was explained to me, each shop had an allocation. Chandler was 2. One for RS & One for RT models. As they replaced a unit, they shipped the bad unit back to CanAm and a new one was sent to the dealer. I didn't see your post date before I started this. Hopefully, you have long since gotten your replacement DPS.

Happy Holidays.

AZd&dspyder
01-13-2011, 04:03 PM
try ride now in Perioa off Thunderbird. these guys love spyders and have been great to deal with ever scine we bought ours from them. we live in apache junction and is worth the trip over there:2thumbs:

pitmon
01-13-2011, 05:41 PM
I took mine to RideNow in Ocala FL and they changed it right out, no issues.

taggtr
01-27-2011, 10:26 PM
I took mine to RideNow in Ocala FL and they changed it right out, no issues.

Took mine in to Ride Now in Tucson yesterday. They had 3 RS and 1 RT-S DPS replacements come in. I've been waiting a few months. I was #10 on the list, #3 for the RT-S's.

Wichita Mikey
01-28-2011, 05:45 AM
I've been waiting sense July 2010. I was 5th on the list. The dealer is in Surprise, Az. I went in the other day and ask about when will I get mine? They look up my name and said we lost your order. We have 10 ahead of you now. We do our customs first. I told he I bought it at a dealer in Phoenix before they were a dealer they said nothing.:gaah::gaah::gaah:

Dudley
01-28-2011, 12:46 PM
[QUOTE=Wichita Mikey;280976]I've been waiting sense July 2010. I was 5th on the list. The dealer is in Surprise, Az. I went in the other day and ask about when will I get mine? They look up my name and said we lost your order. We have 10 ahead of you now. We do our customs first. I told he I bought it at a dealer in Phoenix before they were a dealer they said nothing.:gaah::gaah::gaah:[/QUOT

If a dealer tells me that he does his customers first, rest assured that my business will go elsewhere. If a business relies on his "customers" to stay in business, then one day he will no longer be in business. A customer base is built from the front door and the back door. A "walk-in" with a problem will most likely be a strong new customer if taken care of as though he was a "customer".

Sarge707
01-28-2011, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE=Wichita Mikey;280976]I've been waiting sense July 2010. I was 5th on the list. The dealer is in Surprise, Az. I went in the other day and ask about when will I get mine? They look up my name and said we lost your order. We have 10 ahead of you now. We do our customs first. I told he I bought it at a dealer in Phoenix before they were a dealer they said nothing.:gaah::gaah::gaah:[/QUOT

If a dealer tells me that he does his customers first, rest assured that my business will go elsewhere. If a business relies on his "customers" to stay in business, then one day he will no longer be in business. A customer base is built from the front door and the back door. A "walk-in" with a problem will most likely be a strong new customer if taken care of as though he was a "customer".
:agree: When my 1st Jet ski (1989) had a problem the dealer could not fix I took it to a different dealer who fixed it Right Away.

I bought my next 12 jet skies from the dealer that fixed the problem?:hun:

NautiBrit
01-30-2011, 07:15 PM
I've been waiting sense July 2010. I was 5th on the list. The dealer is in Surprise, Az. I went in the other day and ask about when will I get mine? They look up my name and said we lost your order. We have 10 ahead of you now. We do our customs first. I told he I bought it at a dealer in Phoenix before they were a dealer they said nothing.:gaah::gaah::gaah:

I also was on their wait list and eventually decided to try the new store in Peoria. Called last Tuesday and got it done yesterday. My faith is restored in RideNow, but not the Surprise store. Ask for Bruce, he took very good care of me and my Spyder.