PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mo Gang

Mo Lee
11-29-2010, 07:14 PM
Your mission if you decide to accept it!
Today I was called to the Bosses office, my first thought was he was checking my mental state since I had failed to ride a bike to work two days in a row. Turns out Him as the outgoing President of Local 28 Freedom of the road Riders wanted to invite me to ride in the Christmas parade with them this Sunday here in Waynesville. He also wanted me to invite "my little Spyder buddys to join the ride as well". Meet up will be at Smittys parking lot 1230 PM on Sunday the 5th of Dec. I will do this anything short of a blizzard and if anyone else wants to join in please do so. Would be great if we could show up with a few Spyders because this is the kind of event that gains us acceptance in group that loves wind in your face.

xpeschon
11-29-2010, 07:19 PM
Tell you what brother, if the American Legion Riders are not involved with the parade I will ride with the locals no problem,, I will let you know on Saturday and the Christmas Party,,, is that fare enough??

X-Joe

Mo Lee
12-04-2010, 06:40 AM
Just wanted to bring this back to the top in case some of you did not see it. Weather channel says it will be a warm 39 degrees at parade time. I'll be there hope some of you locals can make it as well.

G-Man
12-04-2010, 07:33 AM
You know that BumbleBee and I will be there. At our meeting on Thursday, our American Legion Riders Chapter decided to ride as a group with the FORR. Some of us are members of the FORR as well. We discussed this event at the FORR meeting last night. We'll see you there.:doorag: