PDA

View Full Version : Compare the posture of the RS and RT

Lamonster
11-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Not sure what good it is but it's kind of fun to look at.
http://cycle-ergo.com

NancysToy
11-27-2010, 04:25 PM
That's pretty cool. Probably fairly useless unless you are considering buying a bike, but lots of fun anyway. Thanks for the link.

frank3
11-27-2010, 05:59 PM
That's cool. Somebody did a lot of work. Probably not much value unless you don't know what you want but interesting.

Oldmanzues
11-27-2010, 07:23 PM
I had to play a little with it. I always wondered just how lean I really had on ST. Bit of difference between RT and RS.

Height and inseam interesting to play with.

Anyway, thanks for posting it

OldManZues

MoonChaser213
11-27-2010, 09:42 PM
this might be useful to people with injuries that are agravated when pressure is applied . Like to the tailbone.

sealfloorboards
11-28-2010, 08:56 AM
With Seal FloorBoards and 5" HeliBar extenders on an RS you will sit much like an RT Plus you can move your feet forward and back to give your hips and knees a chance to relax. Nothing like having your feet forward in a crusing position for those longer rides.

Now THAT'S a FloorBoard,

John
sealfloorboards.com

bjt
11-29-2010, 08:18 AM
When I adjusted for my height and inseam (6'4", 36"), I confirmed that I have little difference in seating between the RT and the RS.

bullant12
11-29-2010, 09:10 AM
:thumbup:Cool website! I can see where on the RT I am at where I want to be.

However, I went to a dealer in Nashville, TN this weekend and they had a used RS with the handlebar riser on it and I felt very different to when I first got into a RS. Sure enough, this website proved my point that I was going to need a riser with an RS since I don't like to lean down much.