PDA

View Full Version : MO GANG CHRISTMASS PARTY

pitbull
11-26-2010, 12:42 PM
Hey Mo gang, December 4th were having our first annula Mo gang Christmas party:yes::yes::yes: / Spyderfest Meeting! And by Mo gang we mean anyone who we have ever road with or talked too, your all family to us! The party will be in Cuba mo at 5:30pm at 2475 sanchez dr Cuba mo. Just a time for good food, and good friends to hang out and catch up. O and plan what were going to do for the rest of the family in April ! Were taken care of the food and drinks but if you have a special dish or drink you want feel free to bring it along! kids are welcome and jokers to:thumbup: see you all next week gang!

Mo Lee
11-27-2010, 06:19 AM
Hey Mo gang, December 4th were having our first annula Mo gang Christmass party:yes::yes::yes: / Spyderfest Meeting! And by Mo gang we mean anyone who we have ever road with or talked too, your all family to us! The party will be in Cuba mo at 5:30pm at 2475 sanchez dr Cuba mo. Just a time for good food, and good friends to hang out and catch up. O and plan what were going to do for the rest of the family in April ! Were taken care of the food and drinks but if you have a special dish or drink you want feel free to bring it along! kids are welcome and jokers to:thumbup: see you all next week gang!
Bump!

GloryRyders
11-27-2010, 08:27 AM
Hey Mo gang, December 4th were having our first annula Mo gang Christmass party:yes::yes::yes: / Spyderfest Meeting! And by Mo gang we mean anyone who we have ever road with or talked too, your all family to us! The party will be in Cuba mo at 5:30pm at 2475 sanchez dr Cuba mo. Just a time for good food, and good friends to hang out and catch up. O and plan what were going to do for the rest of the family in April ! Were taken care of the food and drinks but if you have a special dish or drink you want feel free to bring it along! kids are welcome and jokers to:thumbup: see you all next week gang!

Another fun time with all:clap:. See you then:2thumbs:.

docdoru
11-27-2010, 09:30 AM
I'll be there for G&G training.:thumbup:

2NFrnt
11-27-2010, 05:05 PM
Len, you know we will be there. Maybe Carol will dust off the "old family recipe" box and see what she can come up with. See the gang then.

Sam

pitbull
11-27-2010, 08:06 PM
Len, you know we will be there. Maybe Carol will dust off the "old family recipe" box and see what she can come up with. See the gang then.

Sam

Looking forward to it sam! Carol cooking for us:yikes: that's awesome:2excited:

effgjamis
11-28-2010, 09:24 AM
Very Interesting... yup.... Very interesting.

squeak
11-28-2010, 11:05 AM
If the weather is nice I'll try to be there.

dave01
11-28-2010, 11:31 AM
I'll be there for G&G training.:thumbup:

Doc, that is only equal to 1.5 legs of the G and G ryde. Not much training there.:D:D
Its not like you really need to train either.

Dudley
11-28-2010, 12:09 PM

I hope other dealers read this. Maybe they can learn how to spend a little money to show appreciation to their "Spyder Family". Having a successful business isn't about how much money you can stash away, but how you can remember all the people who have made you successful. One get together per year would work wonders. KJen and I are way too far to attend, but we'll see you at the SpyderFest.

Painter Dan
11-29-2010, 10:57 AM
I hope other dealers read this. Maybe they can learn how to spend a little money to show appreciation to their "Spyder Family". Having a successful business isn't about how much money you can stash away, but how you can remember all the people who have made you successful. One get together per year would work wonders. KJen and I are way too far to attend, but we'll see you at the SpyderFest.
:agree:Well said.

I'll be there :chat:

xpeschon
11-29-2010, 01:10 PM
I'm Back!!! Sounds good to me bro, I'm there.... Probably just end up being me only, I'm sure Lisa will want to hang out with the baby.. So for planning purposes you can plan on me brother...

X-Joe

owens9fingers
11-29-2010, 05:51 PM
Hey Gang......... Looking forward to seeing all of you. Peg said she was going to bring something sweet..... I thought she meant me, but...... there is chocolate involved.
See Ya!!

Mo Lee
11-29-2010, 07:19 PM
It has been brought to my attention I have failed to RSVP.:lecturef_smilie: We will be there, Thanks Bumblebee.:roflblack::roflblack:

BumbleBee
11-29-2010, 07:25 PM
It has been brought to my attention I have failed to RSVP.:lecturef_smilie: We will be there, Thanks Bumblebee.:roflblack::roflblack:

You are very welcome Lee :D

G-Man, Firebug, and BumbleBee will be there to of course :2thumbs:

pitbull
11-29-2010, 10:29 PM
Looks like a full house. With even doc and forest comming:roflblack:. Got to go shopping over the weekend for all the party suppiles, ness had to keep me rained in alittle, she said I crossed the line when I started talking servers and stuff lol!!! Guess we'll have to settle for me, cooking and serving although that may make sam alittle nervous:D. Can't wait to see everybody :2excited: So much stuff to talk about!

jimclarkf1
11-29-2010, 11:33 PM
I really want to move down there, and the OZARKS, best people in the USA :clap::thumbup:

Mo Lee
11-30-2010, 04:21 AM
Looks like a full house. With even doc and forest comming:roflblack:. Got to go shopping over the weekend for all the party suppiles, ness had to keep me rained in alittle, she said I crossed the line when I started talking servers and stuff lol!!! Guess we'll have to settle for me, cooking and serving although that may make sam alittle nervous:D. Can't wait to see everybody :2excited: So much stuff to talk about!
Don't do too much shopping, Lily is working on a crock pot full of something.

GloryRyders
11-30-2010, 07:47 AM
:2thumbs: We will bring along something also for the gang to munch on.

pitbull
11-30-2010, 11:48 PM
Thanks gang! Can't wait to see you all there! And all the goodies...... Seems once again the gang gathers and we all eat!!:ohyea: looking forward to seeing all of you. Forest, Doc, ryde safe :roflblack::roflblack:

pitbull
12-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Hey Gang! Got a suprise for ya!!! Ike from the oakridge boys, is comming down for our christmas party!! I'm suppose to keep it a secret but if his 50th birthday too!!! So now its a mogang christmas part/ spydefest meeting/ Ikes birthday party :yes::yes::yes: let the good times roll!!!!!

Shewhoprays
12-03-2010, 01:02 PM
I bought a silver RT from Cowtown the weekend before Thanksgiving. Love it!!! Can't get the grin off my face. Wish we could be there for the party but hubby has to have triple bypass on Monday and was told to stay quiet this weekend. This was all a suprize so we'll do what the dr. has ordered so we can ride together when he recovers. bj

Mo Lee
12-03-2010, 07:37 PM
I bought a silver RT from Cowtown the weekend before Thanksgiving. Love it!!! Can't get the grin off my face. Wish we could be there for the party but hubby has to have triple bypass on Monday and was told to stay quiet this weekend. This was all a suprize so we'll do what the dr. has ordered so we can ride together when he recovers. bj
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

GeminiJane
12-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
+1 :pray:

GloryRyders
12-04-2010, 08:01 AM
welcome and give our best to your husband for a speedy recovery..........he should be in top form to make Spyderfest, hope to see you their.:ohyea::spyder:

pitbull
12-04-2010, 03:05 PM
I'm so glad your happy with your new RT, and so sorry to hear about Dennis, wow he seemed to be doing so well the other day. You will be in our thoughts and in our prayers. I agree with the gang praying for a speedy recovery, and welcome to the forms!! so glad you became a member! welcome to the family:thumbup:

2NFrnt
12-04-2010, 04:12 PM

Well I see I have things in common with you and your husband. I haven't quit grinnin' since I got my RT and I have been down the same road as your husband. I had an aortic valve replacement in 2003 and haven't looked back. I'm sure your husband will be the same way after the bypass surgery. God Bless and keep smiling, hope to meet both of you soon.

Sam

SpyderLady
12-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Party/Get Together/Meeting was great. Thanks for having all of us. Spyderfest 2011 is getting closer and closer. Merry Christmas to all.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

pitbull
12-07-2010, 11:48 AM
Thanks everyone so much! Had a great time just hanging out and haven fun! I know so many of you had long drives! And again thanks for all your help and hard work, each and everyone of us pulling together to make this thing come together! Just alittle over 4 months till time to party with the fam!:ohyea::ohyea::ohyea: Mogang! Spyderlovers !You all ROCK!!!!!

pitbull
12-07-2010, 03:02 PM
Dang it! Sorry I didn't make it! Len told me about it I just got the dates wrong, guess I'm gettin old! Haha! Hope everyone had a good time!
no problem you were missed pal!

ThreeFeet
12-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Hate to put a damper on your parade but do you realize we only have about 3 months or less to get this all gathered up and all the "little things" together to make it all work?? What's the chances of having another meeting Ie 8 Jan 11 at the store up stairs where we can get sort of a 'WAR 'room thing going?? Maybe get all the maps on the wall or something so we can see what might be needed for any place mats etc. stuff like that? Instructions for "ryde captians" for a dummy like me that never did this kind of thing? Any help there would be greatly appreciated!! The upstairs thing would preclude haveing LOTS of interferance from extranious noise. Yes??? NO??? 3FT.:chat:

G-Man
12-09-2010, 05:11 AM
Thanks to Vanessa and Len or hosting a great time at their beautiful home. BumbleBee, Firebug, and I all had a wonderful time. And thanks to all who attended and brought along all the great food. It was great to see and talk to everyone again. We had a productive coordination meeting afterward. I forgot my camera, so I'm hoping someone who attended will post some pictures.

Happy birthday again to Ike as well.

See you all again soon!:doorag:

BumbleBee
12-09-2010, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the great party Len and Vanessa :2thumbs:

Meeting and coordination for SpyderFest 2011 went very well :chat:

We were all there, and I brought little Serene-Bee along :D

pitbull
12-10-2010, 12:36 PM
Hate to put a damper on your parade but do you realize we only have about 3 months or less to get this all gathered up and all the "little things" together to make it all work?? What's the chances of having another meeting Ie 8 Jan 11 at the store up stairs where we can get sort of a 'WAR 'room thing going?? Maybe get all the maps on the wall or something so we can see what might be needed for any place mats etc. stuff like that? Instructions for "ryde captians" for a dummy like me that never did this kind of thing? Any help there would be greatly appreciated!! The upstairs thing would preclude haveing LOTS of interferance from extranious noise. Yes??? NO??? 3FT.:chat:
3 feet we already have a meeting schedualed and yes we and I realize the time right down to the second......check out the web site spyderfestus.com theres a count down clock. All the details are being worked out right down to spyderfest table napkins! Were on in :2thumbs:

pitbull
12-10-2010, 12:42 PM
A big Thanks to all that came out. What a great time with some great people. Thank you all it was my privlage to have you all in our home. Sorry to have rambled on so much about spyderfest, just very very excited and abit overwheelmed with all the response. Any ways thank you all gang your the reasone this all works and is comming together, with out the core people there would be no event! Missed RT Gene:( Any ways you are all rockstars in my book and am thankful to have you all helping and pushing to get this all done......even if Molee and i are against organzation I know we need.......some of it :roflblack: lol just kidding thanks guys everyone working together to make it all work. Joe it was great to see you and so many others.

GeminiJane
12-10-2010, 07:54 PM
A big Thanks to all that came out. Missed RT Gene:( and so many others.

I've heard of RT Gene...but is he just an urban myth? Haven't seen him on the boards lately and seems the MO GANG hasn't seen him in person lately.
Is he okay? Does BajaRon have him locked up somewhere? Did the huligans do him in? Did he become overwhelmed by the quickly growing SpyderFest phenomenomn and head for the border? Inquiring minds want to know...and so do I!!:popcorn::popcorn:

owens9fingers
12-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Thanks a bunch for hosting the meeting/party for all of us at your house. Had a great time....and great food. Just wondering if you have any of those sweets left ?? If so..... save me some!! :ohyea:

Painter Dan
12-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Thanks for having us over. We had a great time.:thumbup:

Yazz
12-11-2010, 09:17 AM
I've heard of RT Gene...but is he just an urban myth? Haven't seen him on the boards lately and seems the MO GANG hasn't seen him in person lately.
Is he okay? Does BajaRon have him locked up somewhere? Did the huligans do him in? Did he become overwhelmed by the quickly growing SpyderFest phenomenomn and head for the border? Inquiring minds want to know...and so do I!!:popcorn::popcorn:
Now that he is RTGene maybe he is ryding around terrorizing the countryside? ...:dontknow::popcorn:

Mo Lee
12-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Ok Gene time to crawl out from under your rock and make your presents known. From one old fa*t to another, you may be retired from work but you can't retire from us. Get back on here and kick us in the rear and keep us straight. WE MISS YOU