PDA

View Full Version : ((((( OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO OHIO )))))

EricDeub
11-26-2010, 12:17 PM
(((((((( Hi Ohio Spyder Ryders )))))))))

This is for all you Ohio Spyder Ryders that are interested in our club rides for 2011.

I am just trying to get the word out to riders that might not of heard of us yet. Send me a friends request and I will keep you all posted.

Here are some things that I'm putting together for 2011. The first is the creation of our club web site (OhioSpyderRyders.com) so all of our members will always be informed.
The second I'm working on club decals, patches, and T-shirts. I hope to have these done by Spyder Fest.
Third I'm looking at purchasing a club trailer for all of our major events it will help us all out. We can load it up with coolers of food and drinks and transport chairs and canopies so we can be comfortable and have a home base. One of the nicest things it can be equipped with spare parts in case one of us has trouble and we can make sure our Spyder in distress is taken care of. (( It will be nice to have a spare tire)) I also plan on promoting the club at Spyder Fest. (So look me up).
I have had two other clubs contact me about hosting a get together. Later on this winter I will sit down with some of the members and put together the 2011 agenda.
So if sounds like something you want to be a part of please respond down below and state what part of Ohio you are from. If your not from Ohio you are also welcome. This club is about spyder camaraderie and having a good time.

Sincerely,

Eric

bonehead
11-26-2010, 12:32 PM
Cant wait

EricDeub
11-26-2010, 04:11 PM
:ohyea:I think you are going to play A big part in the club leadership team Jeff.:ohyea:

Cant wait

kuroneko81
11-26-2010, 04:17 PM

This is for all you Ohio Spyder Ryders that are interested in our club rides for 2011.

I am just trying to get the word out to riders that might not of heard of us yet. Send me a friends request and I will keep you all posted.

Here are some things that I'm putting together for 2011. The first is the creation of our club web site (OhioSpyderRyders.com) so all of our members will always be informed.
The second I'm working on club decals, patches, and T-shirts. I hope to have these done by Spyder Fest.
Third I'm looking at purchasing a club trailer for all of our major events it will help us all out. We can load it up with coolers of food and drinks and transport chairs and canopies so we can be comfortable and have a home base. One of the nicest things it can be equipped with spare parts in case one of us has trouble and we can make sure our Spyder in distress is taken care of. (( It will be nice to have a spare tire)) I also plan on promoting the club at Spyder Fest. (So look me up).
I have had two other clubs contact me about hosting a get together. Later on this winter I will sit down with some of the members and put together the 2011 agenda.
So if sounds like something you want to be a part of please respond down below and state what part of Ohio you are from. If your not from Ohio you are also welcome. This club is about spyder camaraderie and having a good time.

Sincerely,

Eric

Tiffanie & I are in Cincinnati & excited to get involved!

:2excited:
Matt

Brevet05
11-26-2010, 04:35 PM
Great stuff, Eric! Kat and I are looking forward to 2011 (I'm not finished with 2010, though) and will be at Spyderfest, so we're looking for a group ride out.

pierrelogic
11-26-2010, 05:10 PM
You know I'm in. :clap:

I will most definately be in attendance at as many get together's as possible. I may not be able to make it to Spyderfest unless it's an 11th hour decision. I need to have plenty of vacation time for my daughters graduation around Memorial day.

Priorities.... :D

bonehead
11-26-2010, 06:24 PM
I'LL do what i can ERIC,:2thumbs: Just let me know what i can do:bowdown:

CincySpyder
11-26-2010, 06:39 PM
Brandie and I might be interested depends where the rides are.:clap:

EricDeub
11-26-2010, 08:06 PM
Rob you need to at lest make a reservation just in case at the super 8.:lecturef_smilie: Rob just think 200 Spyders

I will most definately be in attendance at as many get together's as possible. I may not be able to make it to Spyderfest unless it's an 11th hour decision. I need to have plenty of vacation time for my daughters graduation around Memorial day.

EricDeub
11-26-2010, 08:12 PM
Don't send me to Spyder Fest without my Wing-man.:thumbup:

pierrelogic
11-26-2010, 11:10 PM
Reservation confirmed. 1 room smoking April 28-29-30. Planning on leaving early on the 28th since that's a solid 8-9 hr hard ride from here. If for some reason I can not make it I'll free up the room for someone else well in advance.

As it stands now...I'm in. :D

bonehead
11-27-2010, 08:04 AM
CINCYSPYDER here's the link:

http://spyderlovers.com/SpyderLovers/info.html

budro
11-27-2010, 05:49 PM
Sounding better all the time. Darn the winter anyway---Budro

Oldmanzues
11-27-2010, 07:29 PM
I am interested, but PGR comes first. Keep me in mind. Dayton area
Old Man Zues

EricDeub
11-28-2010, 05:20 PM
I am so excited for 2011. (((( winter sucks )))))

ArmyJoe
11-29-2010, 08:27 PM
I'm back in town. I generally ride all winter, as long as it's above freezing and the salt is off the roads. Looking forward to riding with all y'all.

EricDeub
11-29-2010, 08:33 PM
Yooooooooooooo Joe We will be glad to have you. Welcome

Big Iron
11-30-2010, 02:14 AM
Soon as my off days and the events match up,,, you got me!

CyncySpyder
11-30-2010, 08:33 PM
Count Teddy & I in for anything we can do, as long as it's pet friendly, we're game :clap: just let us know how we can help.

We actually live in northern Kentucky, Covington, right across the river from downtown Cincinnati OH :2thumbs: look'n 4ward to the Rydes.

Brevet05
11-30-2010, 08:57 PM
I'm back in town. I generally ride all winter, as long as it's above freezing and the salt is off the roads. Looking forward to riding with all y'all.
Welcome back! Looking forward to meeting you on a ride somewhere; hope your neighbor kids down south didn't do too much damage...

OldDog
12-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Greetings Eric. I'm still a lurker at this point. I'm leaning toward a 2011 RTS-SE5. When I get it, I definitely want to be a part of this.

Old Dog
Circleville,Ohio :2thumbs:

budro
12-02-2010, 07:20 AM
welcomeHey olddog, I am @ hocking hills so if ya need any help (my experiences of ownership) let me know. Honda of Jackson is a great place to do buss. for the Spyder----look forward to meetin' ya----Budro

Bootie
12-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Hey Eric,
How do I get to be a part of your organization. I live in Stow, OH, have ridden with Tim and Annamarie (tajon) and am planning to go to Spyderfest. I would like to join the Ohio bunch for the ride to Cowtown:2thumbs:.

Bruce 'Bootie' Taylor

pierrelogic
12-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Hey Eric,
How do I get to be a part of your organization. I live in Stow, OH, have ridden with Tim and Annamarie (tajon) and am planning to go to Spyderfest. I would like to join the Ohio bunch for the ride to Cowtown:2thumbs:.

Bruce 'Bootie' Taylor

If your friends with Tim and Annamarie...you're in. :D

bonehead
12-02-2010, 06:45 PM
YEA!!! Hope we can pull this off!!.:popcorn:

ArmyJoe
12-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Welcome all new Spyder Ryders! This club is simple I am going to set up 7 different levels of membership. As long as you treat members with dignity and respect and are not committing lawless acts you are welcome. If you are active and participate you will move up in rank

Green Member Anyone or couple who owns a Spyder and comes to at least 4 organized Rides.

White Member Anyone who attends 7 organized Rides, rides more than 2,000 club miles.

Blue Member Anyone who attends 15 organized Rides, rides more than 5,000 club miles.

Red Member Anyone who attends 20 organized Rides, rides more than 10,000 club miles.

Silver Member Anyone who attends 30 organized Rides, rides more than 15,000 club miles.

Gold Member Anyone or couple who attends 60 organized Rides, rides more than 15,000 club miles.

Platinum Member Anyone or couple who attends 100 organized Rides, and rides 20,000 club miles.

I'm out. Don't need rank. Just looking for people to ride with.

bonehead
12-03-2010, 05:01 PM
YOU dont need rank, just come ride with us!:D

cousin
12-04-2010, 06:58 AM

Sincerely,

Eric

:clap: would luv to know more as it happens, how can I help on this side of the buckeye!!:2thumbs: (I 70, 2mi.west of wheeling, WV.):spyder:more fun with 3 than 2 any day!!!:yes::yes: HAPPY :spyder2:ING

johnandginger
12-30-2010, 11:39 PM
my wife ginger and me (john ) would love to be a part of the club. can attend events when not busy umpiring baseball softball or football games.Wife does not have enough vacation time for us to attend Spyderfest so have fun,rode to Middletown Cycles with Rob this summer

killerbee
01-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Let us know if we can be of any help. We live in Alliance, OH, so can help in the Northeast part of the state. How lucky are we to have our own group and great leader!!!:2thumbs:

FIRECAT
03-25-2011, 08:39 AM
:clap: would luv to know more as it happens, how can I help on this side of the buckeye!!:2thumbs: (I 70, 2mi.west of wheeling, WV.):spyder:more fun with 3 than 2 any day!!!:yes::yes: HAPPY :spyder2:ING
This club stuff is ausome~ I,m like the lone ranger here in Canada!!! Can I come to one of your rides this summer? I,m 1 hour from Toledo!!!

EricDeub
03-25-2011, 09:12 AM
You can come to all the rides we have. :D

All Spyders are welcome to participate at all Ohio Spyder Ryders rides.

http://ohiospyderryders.org/

This club stuff is ausome~ I,m like the lone ranger here in Canada!!! Can I come to one of your rides this summer? I,m 1 hour from Toledo!!!

pierrelogic
03-25-2011, 09:17 AM

Are you kidding? We'd love to have you come from the great white North and join us. The more the merrier. :D

CyncySpyder
03-25-2011, 10:05 AM
Are you kidding? We'd love to have you come from the great white North and join us. The more the merrier. :D

:agree:
C'mon Down :welcome: