PDA

View Full Version : RAW Design...

Eraser
11-24-2010, 04:01 PM
I just received A nice big box of goodies from RAW Design.I have been working with them in the past couple of weeks in getting a nice kit together for my RS,both front and rear. We settled on Blue Strips to work with the color of the Bike.The gear looks great!!!:thumbup:
Many Thanks to Bill,Justin,Andy and Heather.I'm looking forward to the install.Good to have you guys on board!

Roger
11-24-2010, 07:42 PM
I too have been looking real hard at their stuff, i like the wheel lights they look awesome. But i may send my bike up to them and have them install it if i do it, they are only about an hour from me.

SpyderWolf
11-24-2010, 08:33 PM
:congrats:

Of course I will be waiting to see your pictures of the finished product. Best of luck with the installs. :thumbup:

Eraser
11-25-2010, 07:27 PM
:congrats:

Of course I will be waiting to see your pictures of the finished product. Best of luck with the installs. :thumbup:

Thanks,I'll get a video up as soon as it's done.Btw,TONS of snow here,I'm thinking we're almost done for riding.(I'm going to keep the RT out Just in case...) Yeah,right.

SpyderWolf
11-25-2010, 09:49 PM
Is the spare room ready to act as their winter hibernation location?

Hopefully you will get at least a few more days of good ryding weather before things get too terribly cold and snowy.

ValleySpyder
11-26-2010, 11:44 AM
I just received A nice big box of goodies from RAW Design. We settled on Blue Strips to work with the color of the Bike.

Cant wait to see what that would look like.
I hope you put a video up when it's done.
Good luck with the install.

Roger
11-26-2010, 02:12 PM
Yes good luck with the install i have patiences but not enough for the wheellight install. with the price i would want a good install. :gaah: