PDA

View Full Version : 12,000 mile supplies?

Frig
11-22-2010, 10:20 PM
I'm taking a motorcycle repair and maintenance class at a local vocational school. All of the Harley guys have done all kinds of servicing on their machines. I would like to do the 12,000 mi but I need to know what supplies to get. The teacher has built customs and had a business of his own so I trust his knowledge of bikes. He may not know all about the spyder though. I thought I'd give it a shot. So please if any of you can give me list, I'd appreciate it.

Yazz
11-23-2010, 09:22 AM
The Spyder Maintenance Manual should be the first thing you get. It'll tell you exactly what you need.

boborgera
11-23-2010, 10:06 AM
The Spyder Maintenance Manual should be the first thing you get. It'll tell you exactly what you need.

:agree:The manual is the way to go , also i would think your Teacher would
love to see what is needed for the Spyder, A great Teacher never stops learning. :thumbup:

effgjamis
11-24-2010, 08:26 AM
Only big problem I see is the BUDS Software, connection and cables. Without it you have difficulity in finding problems and updating the nanny's and the ability to adjust different functions. Example being zero in the handle bars if the DPS is removed or replaced, or if front wheel alignment is neccessary.