PDA

View Full Version : Fog City Questions

Cal777
11-17-2010, 09:46 PM
Does anyone have experience with Fog City Pro Shields? With what kind of results? Do you know of a similar product that performs better? I so enjoy reading these forums, I have learned so much from you people! :2thumbs:
Thank You All From A Very Happy :spyder2:Owner!!
Rudy

NancysToy
11-17-2010, 10:09 PM
I have used the Fog City shields. They do a good job...if you don't already have a fog-free faceshield. Unfortunately, they won't keep my glasses from fogging. The Fog City shield will narrow your field of vision somewhat, all around. It is still adequate, IMO. In time the Fog City shield will craze, and need to be replaced. Rain-X will hasten its demise. Mine all seemed to get bad before my faceshields did. One last thing, most faceshields these days are UV resistant, so the self-darkening feature of the Fog City shield will usually not work much. Definitely worth the money, even if they are not perfect.

sabunim5
11-18-2010, 10:46 AM
I have used the Fog City shields. They do a good job...if you don't already have a fog-free faceshield. Unfortunately, they won't keep my glasses from fogging. The Fog City shield will narrow your field of vision somewhat, all around. It is still adequate, IMO. In time the Fog City shield will craze, and need to be replaced. Rain-X will hasten its demise. Mine all seemed to get bad before my faceshields did. One last thing, most faceshields these days are UV resistant, so the self-darkening feature of the Fog City shield will usually not work much. Definitely worth the money, even if they are not perfect.
+1 I've been using Fog City shields for decades and they work great. Mine usually last a couple of years before they have to be replaced.

NancysToy
11-18-2010, 12:24 PM
+1 I've been using Fog City shields for decades and they work great. Mine usually last a couple of years before they have to be replaced.
About the same with me.