PDA

View Full Version : Great response

sealfloorboards
11-17-2010, 12:32 PM
I guess a bunch of you :spyder2:Lovers know a good deal when you see it. The response to my Seal FloorBoards winter, free shipping event is going great. Thanks. SpyderFest is coming so why not ride to it in comfort at a reasonable price. The shift liver (if needed), brake extension and extended front cruiser pegs are all part of the kit, not extras. You really don't have to spend $2,000. to get what Seal FloorBoards offers for $425.

John,
Seal FloorBoards

Bob Denman
11-17-2010, 12:36 PM
:congrats:

sealfloorboards
11-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Thanks Bob,

Always nice to hear from you. Are you going to SpyderFest?

John
Seal FloorBoards

Bob Denman
11-18-2010, 07:59 AM
Unfortunately I'm pretty much chained to my desk here... The Missus keeps telling me that if she doesn't keep me busy working trouble finds me too easily...
Someday though...

sealfloorboards
11-18-2010, 01:35 PM
Sorry to hear that. My ex used to tell me the same thing. I'm sure she was right but finding trouble at my age is not all bad. Maybe we can do a day trip or two this summer.

The best,

John

pitbull
11-20-2010, 02:08 PM
John looking forward to having you at Spyderfest! and thank you for being a supporting vendor. Been wanting to see your product in real life myself! Let me know if you need anything we will do our best to take care of you.

sealfloorboards
11-20-2010, 03:58 PM
John looking forward to having you at Spyderfest! and thank you for being a supporting vendor. Been wanting to see your product in real life myself! Let me know if you need anything we will do our best to take care of you.

Thanks pitbull,

Will I be in a location where I will have wyfi for my computer? If I'm going to sell, I will need access to my web and paypal.

Continued success,

John
sealfloorboards.com