PDA

View Full Version : HEY ESI!!!

tatt2r
11-14-2010, 11:29 AM
do you have a video on how your exhaust sounds thinking about switching hindle ... still ok but maybe time for a change ... and with the quality of your products i'm sure it's a winner:thumbup:

DragonLorD
11-14-2010, 11:47 AM
do you have a video on how your exhaust sounds thinking about switching hindle ... still ok but maybe time for a change ... and with the quality of your products i'm sure it's a winner:thumbup:

maybe if you ask them directly, you'll get it answered faster , actualy , you already answered to yourself(it's a winner) so what are you waiting for? - go and order one, might get a free shipping - just saying

Magic Man
11-14-2010, 12:28 PM
Sorry buddy can't help here.

We do not have any sound clips because we have found that the sound on Vids is just about JUNK when it comes to exhause systems.

It's really just about useless to try to tell what a system really sounds like from one.

MM

hevnbound
11-14-2010, 04:02 PM
do you have a video on how your exhaust sounds

You, me and others have requested a sound clip of ESI's exhaust. While I agree with MM that these clips don't do justice to the real sound of an exhaust system, they do give us an idea of how it would sound and at least the cadence of the exhaust sound.

We have acess to a sound clip to every other exhaust out there for the Spyder but can't get one for the ESI? If nothing else, I wish they would make a clip and then add a disclaimer about the sound quality!!!

Surely someone on this Forum has purchased one of these exhausts that could make a video sound clip for us. I've been trying to find time to go over to Wake Forest, NC to Custom Dynamics to hear the exhaust on their Spyder. Thats all I'm waiting for to pull the plug on purchasing this exhaust.