PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest 2011

harddrive
11-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Any Texas spyderlovers planning on going. I am trying to convince the wife that we need to go. 650+ miles there, we may be trailering our :spyder2:.

We should get together and plan something...:2thumbs: :chat:

Texmac1011
11-08-2010, 06:20 AM
We plan on going. I've had this marked on the calendar since we missed the Tennessee get together. I have a brother stationed at Scott AFB so I can kill 2 birds............

flamingobabe
11-09-2010, 08:43 AM
I won't be going...and I'm really bummed about it...I have another commitment that same weekend...and I can't be at both...wish I could...if anything changes...I'll be in Cuba, Mo....

YOUBET
11-09-2010, 08:59 AM
Could happen... 654 miles for me. Probably trailer because of tight schedule. Will know after the first of the year what my obligatgions will be. Plenty of time to plan. I'm hopeful...

glynnk
12-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Oh man, I'd sure like to go, but that comes at a bad time of the year for me.

Glynnk

willteix
12-20-2010, 12:39 AM
Why can't the spyderfest be held a bit later in the year? April in many parts of the us are still in winter mode. Temps are in many places still in the 50s'. End of May or mid June i feel would be a great time. I am traveling from California and checking weather history on my give path via Sacto via 99 to Needles the highest temp i will hit will be in needles at 71 degrees. The rest of the trip will be in the range of mid 50 to low 60s'. And not only that most kids will be out of school in June. It would make it easier on those who have school age children. Hey Grandmother you mind watching the kids for a couple of weeks!!! lol :bowdown:

nomad
04-14-2011, 08:21 AM
me and wife or going,will ride.leaving tuesday(4-26) early to be there about 5 or 6..but could leave monday if someone wants to make a two day run out of it.Proud ower of a new RT LIMTED

TicketBait
04-19-2011, 03:31 PM
me and wife or going,will ride.leaving tuesday(4-26) early to be there about 5 or 6..but could leave monday if someone wants to make a two day run out of it.Proud ower of a new RT LIMTED

I am leaving my Brothers house in Cedar Park TX on Monday morning and traveling staying over night at the Best Western at 8219 Interstate 30 Little Rock AR. And then going to visit the Presidential library for just 2 hours when it opens up Tuesday morning at 9 am before heading to Cuba MO. Which is just 313 miles on Tuesday. Will also arrive in Cuba around 6 pm. Let me know if you wanna ride together.

TicketBait