PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Ryde Manny's Sat Nov 12th?????????

Wheeler~
11-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Wheeler let us know time, date and place But not this 11-6 saturday. You pick the gas station this time, I don't want it going out of business our changing names on you before we get there :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: John and Carol

I met with Forrest and Doc Friday and we're ready to ride this coming Saturday Nov. 13th to Manny's, (Mmmm good food) which is located at 501 N State St., Bunnell, FL 32110. Let's meet there at 10am Saturday and we'll have time to eat and still Spyder ryde to St. Augustine. Anyone interested in participating in this ride......please respond to this post!. It's another great chance to meet, eat and greet before we hit the street! If the weather is anything like today, it could be our first unscheduled, "Polar Bear Ryde". (Brrrr) Looking forward to hearing from everyone. Map to Manny's Below.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=501+N+State+St,+Bunnell,+FL+32110

docdoru
11-07-2010, 12:36 PM
:thumbup::ohyea:

effgjamis
11-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Tis alright...even if it is not BE..

johnnyg
11-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Wheeler count us in :spyder::yes: John & Carol will see you 10 Am saturday the 13th. Just looked at the weather for Sat temp around 75

Recon
11-08-2010, 06:34 PM
We'll be there, probably go up to Hawthorne and across to Palatka and down to Bunnell for a change of scenery

Recon
11-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Are You talking Mannys Pizza House II ? Go to a street view of 501 N State street and that is a strip mall with nextel, Nut Shack, etc Don't see Manny's

effgjamis
11-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Trust Wheeler... It is not a gas station....:roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

However, Wheeler, just don't mess up. or :chat::cus:

Wheeler~
11-09-2010, 10:11 AM
Are You talking Mannys Pizza House II ? Go to a street view of 501 N State street and that is a strip mall with nextel, Nut Shack, etc Don't see Manny's

Yes, the old Manny's on A1A is now located at 501 N State Street, in Bunnell. It's been a fairly recent move. Looking forward to seeing you there Saturday.

MoonChaser213
11-09-2010, 02:50 PM
I would like to go. Gonna try to get someone to open the barbq for me so I can get out and enjoy the weather.:doorag:

Wheeler~
11-09-2010, 03:25 PM
I would like to go. Gonna try to get someone to open the barbq for me so I can get out and enjoy the weather.:doorag:

Great, look forward to seeing you. I'm thinking the food can't be as good as yours was :)

annieleilani
11-09-2010, 06:32 PM
I have to go to a funeral - You know I don't miss food and a ride! I'll miss everyone! The service is at noon, so that's right in the middle of the food and ride. Have a safe and fun ride!

Wheeler~
11-09-2010, 07:22 PM
I have to go to a funeral - You know I don't miss food and a ride! I'll miss everyone! The service is at noon, so that's right in the middle of the food and ride. Have a safe and fun ride!

We'll miss you too, Annie. Sorry about the circumstances also. Condolences. We'll look forward to seeing you at the next get together.

Riversong
11-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Right now three of us Spyder Ryders from the old city are planning on showing up at Manny's in Bunnell this saturday at 10:00 am for breakfast.

MoonChaser213
11-10-2010, 10:05 PM
:clap:You are probably right but we should try to choke it down to be polite.:f_spider:
Great, look forward to seeing you. I'm thinking the food can't be as good as yours was :)

effgjamis
11-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Me thinkest the following.

Doc, Forrest, Dave and Blinc meet at BE at 7:30 -7:45 am and picklng up Wheeler at rest stop b4 St johns river on I4 around 8:30-8:45 am.

I think the ride from the Kissimmee area to Mannys is about 1.5 hours.

If my schedule is out of line, please make corrections.
Lets see all the Florida Spyders there.

Wheeler~
11-10-2010, 10:59 PM
Right now three of us Spyder Ryders from the old city are planning on showing up at Manny's in Bunnell this saturday at 10:00 am for breakfast.

Look forward to seeing you guys also......looks like a good turnout! :clap:

Wheeler~
11-10-2010, 11:06 PM
:clap:You are probably right but we should try to choke it down to be polite.:f_spider:

I'll bring the Tums just in case. :roflblack:

Blinc
11-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Man, I hate to miss this one!
You guys are a blast to hang out with, but I'm already committed to the air show thing this weekend. Someone hurry up and set up another one so we can do it again :chat:

Wheeler~
11-12-2010, 12:18 AM
Man, I hate to miss this one!
You guys are a blast to hang out with, but I'm already committed to the air show thing this weekend. Someone hurry up and set up another one so we can do it again :chat:

Sorry you can't make it. See you next time. Enjoy the air show!

MoonChaser213
11-12-2010, 07:45 AM
was driving my spyder yesterday morning and the DPS went out. Very scary:yikes: When I got home, had a message from Seminole in Sanford and my new DPS has come in . Gonna get it fixed next week . I asked them if they would come and get my spyder, and they are gonna get back with me. BUT>>>>>> can't meet ya'll Saturday. Hopefully next time. I need to shop for some cold weather riding gear, anyway BRRRRRR. Have fun my spyderfriends and stop on by the 88 store if you have time for a deture.:f_spider:

capt jim
11-12-2010, 02:02 PM
hope to be there too capt jim

MouthPiece
11-13-2010, 06:49 AM
Wife, Cindy and I are gonna try and make it this morning too.

Chris PE # 0004

docdoru
11-13-2010, 06:58 AM
I have to be is Sarasota today and Dave01 is at work. Have a nice brunch and post pictures!

dave01
11-13-2010, 07:07 AM
Gotta thank UPS for the late delivery of the radar monitor. It comes in today and I have to do the install..:(:(:(

dave01
11-13-2010, 07:11 AM
I have to be is Sarasota today and Dave01 is at work. Have a nice brunch and post pictures!

DOC, Whatch out in Sarasota. I saw the Silver Alert signs flashing and I am pretty sure they arent looking for a senior citizen this time. I think its the SILVER DREAM.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

docdoru
11-13-2010, 07:21 AM
DOC, Whatch out in Sarasota. I saw the Silver Alert signs flashing and I am pretty sure they arent looking for a senior citizen this time. I think its the SILVER DREAM.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:
Sarasota County= Jeep only...:opps:

Recon
11-13-2010, 07:47 PM
was driving my spyder yesterday morning and the DPS went out. Very scary:yikes: When I got home, had a message from Seminole in Sanford and my new DPS has come in . Gonna get it fixed next week . I asked them if they would come and get my spyder, and they are gonna get back with me. BUT>>>>>> can't meet ya'll Saturday. Hopefully next time. I need to shop for some cold weather riding gear, anyway BRRRRRR. Have fun my spyderfriends and stop on by the 88 store if you have time for a deture.:f_spider:

Sorry we missed you again, but in regards to cold weather gear, try Heartland America; we got a set of buffalo leather, lined chaps for 39.95 and they are warm at 70 mph when we rode up to High Springs last weekend at 44 degrees