PDA

View Full Version : Ipad

gjco
11-07-2010, 11:45 AM
The wife got me an ipad for a early Christmas present. I was wondering what apps people have downloaded and found useful.

mooneych
11-07-2010, 12:45 PM
The wife got me an ipad for a early Christmas present. I was wondering what apps people have downloaded and found useful.

I would like the app where you mount it in front of your windshield. This way you can ryde and enjoy the Ipad at the same time. :roflblack:

Enjoy!

Rider Steve
11-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Get the app that turns the ipad into a heads up display for the spyder. :f_spider:

scudrunner
11-07-2010, 02:43 PM
My wife doesn't have an iPad yet, but she wants to Velcro her iPhone to my back so she can play scrabble with her sister. I"m sure she'll realize she'll need a iPad for that.

Firefly
11-07-2010, 03:58 PM
I would like the app where you mount it in front of your windshield. This way you can ryde and enjoy the Ipad at the same time. :roflblack:

Enjoy!

Someone had an I-pad mounted on their Spyder at SITS ---- I think it might have been Altonk.

burg650
11-07-2010, 06:26 PM
I mounted my ipad in front right on top of the dash where my Garmin was but the problem was no matter how I position it the pad was either too low and blocked the dash or too high and lost some of my view out front, did not like how it looked but it did look cool thou and that also was the day of my flip luckily I removes it before that ill fated ride or that too would have been trashed as well.

reggystan
11-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Here's one from Ram mount also but using the Heli center ball mount on the handle bars. You can get the longer arm extension and rise the unit up so your not looking down too far. Great GPS:2thumbs:

dave01
11-22-2010, 05:56 PM
OS 4.2 out and running great. Multi-tasking is now possible. :ohyea::ohyea::ohyea: