PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to Len (Spyderfest)

Mo Lee
11-07-2010, 06:26 AM
The Mo Gang got together yesterday mainly to plan the rides and routes for the upcoming Spyderfest, must say it was very productive. I am simply amazed at the foresight, planning and coordination Len has already put into this. His plan and backup plans would make Military Leaders jealous. Along with the guidance experience and wisdom of Vanessa, LaMonster and of course RTGene it seems to be coming together, all the time applying the KISS principle and maintaining (just a bunch of friends getting together attitude) which is what Spyderfest is all about and what made it a such success last year. So Len a Big AttaBoy to you!

docdoru
11-07-2010, 06:49 AM
6 months away...:2thumbs:

murphybrown
11-07-2010, 07:45 AM
Anybody from WA state considering Spyderfest attendance? I would be interested...:thumbup:

Lamonster
11-07-2010, 07:57 AM
:yes::2excited:
Just to add to this. I'm building a webpage right now that will have all the info on it and I'll post a "official" Spyderfest post here so we can get and idea on who's going to make this great event. Like Mo said, there has been a lot of planning that has gone into this event already and I think you'll be very surprised at what this event has turned into. The whole town is behind it. :thumbup:

G-Man
11-07-2010, 08:11 AM
The Mo Gang got together yesterday mainly to plan the rides and routes for the upcoming Spyderfest, must say it was very productive. I am simply amazed at the foresight, planning and coordination Len has already put into this. His plan and backup plans would make Military Leaders jealous. Along with the guidance experience and wisdom of Vanessa, LaMonster and of course RTGene it seems to be coming together, all the time applying the KISS principle and maintaining (just a bunch of friends getting together attitude) which is what Spyderfest is all about and what made it a such success last year. So Len a Big AttaBoy to you!

Agreed. Through the combined efforts of a great bunch of people, this will be an outstanding event. :doorag:

Yazz
11-07-2010, 09:30 AM
Just to add to this. I'm building a webpage right now that will have all the info on it and I'll post a "official" Spyderfest post here so we can get and idea on who's going to make this great event. Like Mo said, there has been a lot of planning that has gone into this event already and I think you'll be very surprised at what this event has turned into. The whole town is behind it. :thumbup:
:yes::yes::popcorn:

BumbleBee
11-07-2010, 09:37 AM

Agreed. Through the combined efforts of a great bunch of people, this will be an outstanding event. :doorag:

:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

COOLMACHINE
11-07-2010, 10:39 AM
Nice to hear. I hope to make this one!

Painter Dan
11-07-2010, 11:50 AM
:agree:

Lamonster
11-07-2010, 01:50 PM
:ohyea: :yes::2excited: This is going to be very cool! We need a countdown clock to the event on the homepage. :D
Got one on the Spyderfest page :D

pitbull
11-07-2010, 05:14 PM
Thank you so much guys, it's takes alot of people working together to put an event like this together, but fortunate for us we have a huge wealth of top notch people to help makes this possible and much much easier to make happen. Spyderfest is an event for the spyder lovers by the spyder lovers. Thanks truly goes to the mo gang, Molee & lilly,G-man & bumble bee, Joe, blue spirt and RT Gene& miss V, 9fingers & spyder woman, Sam & the lovely miss Carola, Jim & Linda, SethOoooooooooo, painter man dan, 3feet, the man Lamont!!! And all the spyderlovers who make the journey to come make this great event possible. The second crusade this coming year will be the most fun yet. So the thanks goes to all the spyderlovers and riders who will make it all come together. The new spyderfest web sit is going to be the the best, created none other than our fearless leader larger than life lamonster. So thanks again all! Deb, Brian, doc, firefly, some guy, big arm, Harvey, the Florida express, baja Ron, big arm, the whole gang see you all very soon.

ThreeFeet
11-07-2010, 05:45 PM
:agree::2excited::thumbup::thumbup::yes::firstplac e::yes: