PDA

View Full Version : Cuba, here I come!

sealfloorboards
11-06-2010, 01:48 PM
Just made hotel reservations for the SpyderFest in April. I'll be at the Super * in Sullivan, Mo. Looks like the area is filling up fast. i'm very stoked about my 1st. rally ever. I'm getting to know lot of you :spyder2:dudes and dudets from :spyder2:Lovers, but am really anxious to meet you in person. Ive also been invited to be an exhibitor so am doubly excited. Recommend you get your lodging pronto if you plan to attend. Looks like Sullivan is about 17 mi. from Cuba.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

pitbull
11-06-2010, 11:06 PM
Just made hotel reservations for the SpyderFest in April. I'll be at the Super * in Sullivan, Mo. Looks like the area is filling up fast. i'm very stoked about my 1st. rally ever. I'm getting to know lot of you :spyder2:dudes and dudets from :spyder2:Lovers, but am really anxious to meet you in person. Ive also been invited to be an exhibitor so am doubly excited. Recommend you get your lodging pronto if you plan to attend. Looks like Sullivan is about 17 mi. from Cuba.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards looking forward to meeting you john. The super 8 in Cuba has rooms there just reserved for spyderfest. You have to call in and let them know your with spyderfest and you should be able to book. The online shows booked but only to no spyder folk. Hopfully you can be in Cuba with the group. Much more fun this way. See you soon friend

BumbleBee
11-06-2010, 11:13 PM
welcome We are glad to have you as one of our Vendors for the SpyderFest :2thumbs:

murphybrown
11-07-2010, 07:57 AM
Just made Spyderfest reservation with Super 8 in Cuba:
Their phone: 573-885-2087

Now hopefully there will be someone traveling from Pacific NW and we can travel together....:ohyea:

sealfloorboards
11-07-2010, 08:26 AM
Just made Spyderfest reservation with Super 8 in Cuba:
Their phone: 573-885-2087

Now hopefully there will be someone traveling from Pacific NW and we can travel together....:ohyea:

Hi murphy,

I would love to ride down with you but unfortunately I'll be coming up from Puerto Vallarta with my :spyder2:on a trailer. I will look forward to seeing you there.

John
Seal FloorBoards

pitbull
11-07-2010, 06:11 PM
Hi murphy,

I would love to ride down with you but unfortunately I'll be coming up from Puerto Vallarta with my :spyder2:on a trailer. I will look forward to seeing you there.

John
Seal FloorBoards

Looking forward to seeing you both, you have to check out the new website lamonts building, should be up soon, looks like I'm going to need a washington state flag now too.