PDA

View Full Version : Mods on hold....

wyliec
11-06-2010, 10:26 AM
My Russell seat, Seal floorboards, and SENA bluetooth are on hold.

Long story short, just received an audit letter yesterday for NYS taxes that I never filed in 2007 for 2006. This is laughable since I went to the bank this morning and got a copy of the cancelled check to NYS Dept. of Taxation and Finance. Gee, I wonder where my money went.

The state was also nice enough to tack on interest and penalties to what I supposedly owe.

GeminiJane
11-06-2010, 02:18 PM
Sorry to hear of your hassle, but it's obvious there's only one thing to do. Get on the Spyder, take a great ryde and blow all those troubles right out of your head. Can't beat Spyder therapy.

WackyDan
11-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Patience... You have all winter to mod up there.

SpyderWolf
11-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Glad to hear you have a copy of the check, hopefully that will save your bacon and your mod money. Best of luck with the audit.

Smylinacha
11-06-2010, 06:41 PM
Yep, CT IRS is just as bad as NYS. Hope you get it cleared up soon! I won't go into my opinion about the IRS since it would be considered political so I'll just leave it at that. But I'm glad you have a copy of the check from the bank :)

Raptor
11-07-2010, 03:25 AM
Yep, CT IRS is just as bad as NYS. Hope you get it cleared up soon! I won't go into my opinion about the IRS since it would be considered political so I'll just leave it at that. But I'm glad you have a copy of the check from the bank :)

I'm right there with ya! In CA it's absurd. Every time you turn around one of these :cus: is iin yer pocket!

I hope Wyliec gets this situation resolved soon.

Smylinacha
11-07-2010, 09:46 AM
I'm right there with ya! In CA it's absurd. Every time you turn around one of these :cus: is iin yer pocket!

I hope Wyliec gets this situation resolved soon.

Yeah I hear CA is tough too! Gasoline is very high there like it is here. On top of fed tax, we have income tax like NY, the gas tax is absurd and then they keep adding "sin" taxes here. They now want to add certain foods and softdrinks to the sin tax. Pretty soon just breathing the air will be taxed. Not sure if you heard about our election here for Govorner, it's a mess and he's already said that once he starts, he will be raising our taxes. He's all for more entitlement programs too and the cities that put him over the top in the election were the citiies with the highest welfare populations in the state. It was a tie until Bridgeport and New Haven's votes were counted.

Bob Denman
11-08-2010, 12:58 PM
Gee... maybe you ought to kick them over into Rhode Island... (Bridgeport and New Haven, that is!)
We keep talking about cutting everything South of the Taapan Zee bridge loose and letting it float off until and iceberg collision occurs...nojoke

Smylinacha
11-08-2010, 06:36 PM
I wish we could let Bridgeport and New Haven float down to Mexico.

AMTJIM
11-08-2010, 06:42 PM
What are you guys talking about, its' so easy to just print money.

Smylinacha
11-08-2010, 09:17 PM
What are you guys talking about, its' so easy to just print money.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raptor
11-09-2010, 01:37 AM
Yeah I hear CA is tough too! Gasoline is very high there like it is here. On top of fed tax, we have income tax like NY, the gas tax is absurd and then they keep adding "sin" taxes here. They now want to add certain foods and softdrinks to the sin tax. Pretty soon just breathing the air will be taxed. Not sure if you heard about our election here for Govorner, it's a mess and he's already said that once he starts, he will be raising our taxes. He's all for more entitlement programs too and the cities that put him over the top in the election were the citiies with the highest welfare populations in the state. It was a tie until Bridgeport and New Haven's votes were counted.

Oh man. That stings. We got the loser Jerry Brown for four years here. You can bet this :cus: will be in our wallets most ricky-tick. He has tried to wreck this state twice before and these knuckleheads out here have put him in office AGAIN! It makes you just shake your head...