PDA

View Full Version : indian harley with two front wheels ??

chris56
11-06-2010, 02:46 AM
thats available also in europe now..
http://www.genata.eu/english/indexmain.html
:clap:

Smylinacha
11-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Holey Moley! Looks like they took a bunch of parts from all different kinds of bikes and just squished them all together! There is no flow to it whatsoever.:dontknow:

SpyderGirl
11-16-2010, 06:56 PM
I think it's kinda cool looking, but it's hard to tell. It's a small picture.

Jornie1
11-17-2010, 12:16 AM
Hmmm... Click on the thumbnail.. it will grow on you!!!

Eraser
11-17-2010, 08:00 AM
It looks like something out of a "Mad Max" Flick! I can't figure out what to look at.

pjp623
11-17-2010, 08:04 AM
It looks like something out of a "Mad Max" Flick! I can't figure out what to look at.

:agree: That was my first impression as well.

boborgera
11-17-2010, 08:11 AM
Take the front trunk off the Spyder and add a bumper, it'll look similar
to the Spyder.:ohyea:

DragonLorD
11-17-2010, 10:06 AM
Harley crashed into lawnmower, is it?

Firefly
11-17-2010, 05:14 PM
:barf::barf::barf:

Sarge707
11-17-2010, 05:39 PM
Holey Moley! Looks like they took a bunch of parts from all different kinds of bikes and just squished them all together! There is no flow to it whatsoever.:dontknow:

Looks like BIG Snowblower?:roflblack:

JJW SpyderRider
11-17-2010, 07:04 PM
That is one butt ugly trike :yikes::yikes:!!!!!!! Of all the reverse trikes I've seen on posts here I think BRP is the only one that got it right. You can see why no other reverse trike has taken off like the Spyder. :firstplace:

Boriken
11-20-2010, 05:04 PM
That is one butt ugly trike :yikes::yikes:!!!!!!! Of all the reverse trikes I've seen on posts here I think BRP is the only one that got it right. You can see why no other reverse trike has taken off like the Spyder. :firstplace:
:agree:

dltang
11-20-2010, 08:15 PM
I would like it better if it didn't have the funky grill on the front.

Bob Denman
11-21-2010, 10:57 AM
A "Rube Goldberg" creation?? Most first-time efforts of anything hold more engineering than they do styling efforts...

effgjamis
11-21-2010, 11:30 AM

Pull the tupperware off the spyder and what do you see?

Tupperware doesn't make it run better or faster, just labor $ to get to the parts to be changed, fixed or replaced. So....UGLY... well it is functional, and not pretty, I ride to get to point A and B and.......Z and showboating is really not my thiing..
Know any shows I can enter???:roflblack:

Bob Denman
11-22-2010, 08:54 AM

chris56
11-22-2010, 09:28 AM

maybe a good idea for one of the next events - if someone comes with a "sexy -naked -version "
the only chance to find attention ..
:yikes:

Campverdefela
11-22-2010, 10:31 AM
Tupperware doesn't make it run better or faster, just labor $ to get to the parts to be changed, fixed or replaced. So....UGLY... well it is functional, and not pretty, I ride to get to point A and B and.......Z and showboating is really not my thiing..
Know any shows I can enter???:roflblack: Then a Vespa may be in your future?

JJW SpyderRider
11-22-2010, 01:34 PM

Know any shows I can enter???:roflblack:

The Spyder does look a little funky without the trunk :roflblack:

ataDude
11-22-2010, 04:51 PM
The Spyder does look a little funky without the trunk :roflblack:

Reminds me of this fellow:
http://www.dog-health-care-information.com/pug.jpg

NancysToy
11-22-2010, 06:14 PM
Tupperware doesn't make it run better or faster, just labor $ to get to the parts to be changed, fixed or replaced.
Actually, the Tupperware would almost certainly streamline things enough to go significantly faster. That is why the same motorcycle, fitted with a fairing, will run faster at Bonneville than its bare counterpart. The Tupperware also would improve the fuel mileage, by reducing drag. Motorcycles with bodywork are not really a conspiracy to earn dealers more money...although they can certainly have that side effect. BTW, it is a lot easier to clean off the bodywork than to clean the bugs out of the engine parts. :D

Bob Denman
11-23-2010, 01:17 PM
:agree: How many toothbrushes have been ruined cleaning bugs out of the fins on a V-Twin?? :shocked: