PDA

View Full Version : Another Ride Idea????

Wheeler~
11-04-2010, 06:43 AM
This started off with Punji wanting to meet up for breakfast with other local Spyder ryders in the St Augustine area. Below was my posted reply to his suggestion and his response to my reply. This is a place several of us have already said we enjoy. It sounds like a great way to meet some new Spyder ryders and reconnect with those we already know. Does this sound like something we'd all like to participate in? I'm definitely up for it! Let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheeler~
If you plan breakfast late enough on a Saturday the Florida Xpress and others might be interested in attending too. A planned ride might work out nice also. Let me know if your interested and arrangements can be made, even if it's not a Bob Evans. Right Forrest?

Sounds like a plan
Quote:
Re: Posted by Punji
He**, yeah! I'm thinking breakfast at Manny's in Bunnel. That's roughly halfway between us. Manny's moved from its original oceanfront location in Flagler Beach a few months ago due to economy. They'd appreciate the business and I would enjoy shaking Spyder hands. Saturdays could be problem, though, depending on Gators schedule. But we can work something out. Great proposal! Thanks for joining in

MoonChaser213
11-04-2010, 06:52 AM
Soooo many rydes, I just don't have time for a job:gaah:

BikerDoc
11-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Yesterday I rode to West Coast Powersports just to check them out, and stayed around for the Quaker Steak & Lube bike night then returned last night in pouring rain, so I am ready to ride anytime.. let me know if anything materializes on more rides... bless you my son

Recon
11-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Wheeler, we are up for St Augustine anytime except this Saturday. Going up to High Springs to meet up with Inspector Gadget and Mary about 1pm and then have to get home for prior commitment at church.

johnnyg
11-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Wheeler let us know time, date and place But not this 11-6 saturday. You pick the gas station this time, I don't want it going out of business our changing names on you before we get there :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: John and Carol

Barbary
11-05-2010, 05:44 PM
Wheeler let us know time, date and place But not this saturday. You pick the gas station this time, I don't want it going out of business our changing names on you before we get there :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: John and Carol

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Recon
11-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Now that was funny!!!! :shemademe_smilie::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack ::roflblack::yes::yes:

Wheeler~
11-07-2010, 08:59 PM
The followup to this post is now the topic labeled, "Spyder Ryde Manny's Sat Nov 12th?????????". Check it out and hopefully see you there!