PDA

View Full Version : here is a good news read

Roger
11-01-2010, 09:16 AM
Roadkill posted this and i thought some of you might be interested yes lamonte when you rode down 95 you were fairly close to this type of action but remember this is a select group in a certain area so please do not think all of NYC is like this.
http://www.dnainfo.com/20101026/washington-heights-inwood/bikers-halloween-costumes-terrorize-upper-manhattan

lamarguy
11-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Well, at least they were smart enough to remove their license plates so they couldn't be easily identified in photos. :D

grumpybob
11-01-2010, 10:56 AM
This kind of stuff gives a bad name to all bikers!!

Won't let girlfriend go to NYC at all. She gets Pi$$ed at me. Tell he if something happens to her there I will have to go down there. I still like jungle warfare..

bruiser
11-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Notice what kind of bikes they were riding. Hate to say this but I've seen more of this type behavior from young kids on crotch rockets than any other bike rider.

Roger
11-01-2010, 06:52 PM
This kind of stuff gives a bad name to all bikers!!

Won't let girlfriend go to NYC at all. She gets Pi$$ed at me. Tell he if something happens to her there I will have to go down there. I still like jungle warfare..
If she goes in a group and does the tourist things she will be fine. If she wants to go alone the vultures will know shes not from their in less than a heartbeat.nojoke

Roadkill
11-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Roadkill posted this and i thought some of you might be interested

+Good news read, Roger, and I believe important to note that my subject line was "Fellow motorcyclists, please don't be like these idiots. (Duh.)"

I don't want people to misconstrue who I am. The story line addresses miscreants, and I just relayed the story.

Ride on.
Roadkill