PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Captian Jim from Deland

MoonChaser213
11-01-2010, 08:19 AM
A charming man who showed up for the BBQ party on Sunday...of course I was there, and so was Tesha, we just party all the time.LOL Capt Jim has a new RT and is looking for other spyderlovers to ryde with but I can't find him on this forum.....where are you Capt Jim????:f_spider:

MouthPiece
11-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Does he have a silver RT, because if he does, I saw his spyder at the Blackwater Inn on Sunday around 1:00 P.M. Wife and I had taken a ride up to the forest yesterday and saw his spyder when we went into to eat.

Chris PE# 0004

BikerDoc
11-01-2010, 10:51 AM
I saw a silver RT at the Blackwater inn when I stopped there on the way back from Daytona Biketoberfest, so whoever that is must be a regular there

capt jim
11-02-2010, 03:30 PM
capt jim here. saw you on the forum just now. not very computer savy. hope this goes through. will enjoy others in the area near deland fl to ride with.

MoonChaser213
11-02-2010, 06:20 PM
welcome HEY!!! Welcome to the coolest place on your computer:clap:

effgjamis
11-02-2010, 07:07 PM
capt jim here. saw you on the forum just now. not very computer savy. hope this goes through. will enjoy others in the area near deland fl to ride with.

If you are my age you can combat anything.
Just ask the others... Just turn a stone over and I might be there.:roflblack:

Welcome to spyderlovers.. there are a bunch of ...:chat:... well very nice and wonderful people here.

MouthPiece
11-02-2010, 08:01 PM
The frog legs sure were good at the Blackwater Inn this past Sunday. I looked for some bikers when I saw your RT, but to no avail.

Chris PE # 0004

Barbary
11-05-2010, 07:52 PM

welcome

MoonChaser213
11-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Capt Jim has a beautiful blue RT that always knows the perfect music.. Now there is another SpyderLover that lives in Astor....that is his spyder you are seeing at Blackwater Inn (I bet)......Backsearch to find the name...who are you?:f_spider:

capt jim
11-06-2010, 09:53 AM
moon chaser 213 found out how to make my computer work- i think !headin out for mount dora today

johnnyg
11-06-2010, 10:23 AM
Capt Jim has a beautiful blue RT that always knows the perfect music.. Now there is another SpyderLover that lives in Astor....that is his spyder you are seeing at Blackwater Inn (I bet)......Backsearch to find the name...who are you?:f_spider:
Moonchaser the spyder you see in Astor is more than like'y is clean & green we ran into him on are way back from Gattlinburg Annieleilani know's him to. JC 11:23 am

johnnyg
11-06-2010, 10:26 AM
moon chaser 213 found out how to make my computer work- i think !headin out for mount dora today
capt jim welcome John & Carol

MoonChaser213
11-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Mt Dora is a lovely part of Florida , with its rolling hills and old downtown. I'll be thinking of all you ryders out there , and High Springs too....beautiful. We are truly blessed here in central Florida...I'll be at the BarBQ in case anyone gets hungry:f_spider:

jwhatman
11-07-2010, 10:34 AM
I work in Deland and I keep seeing this blue spyder all the time. Usually passing him on speedway, or seeing him out the window at work. Nice to see you're on here. Hubby and I live in Ormond, I have a yellow spyder and he has a Victory cross country. Hopefully we'll see lyou around. Would love to ride with another spyder. We ran into another spyder while we were in Georgia over the summer. We both pulled over and compared notes. Usually when we see another spyder it's always in passing.
Joyce

capt jim
11-07-2010, 07:17 PM
really liked mount dora but didnt see any spyders there.

Wheeler~
11-07-2010, 11:36 PM

welcome We're planning a ride to Manny's this Saturday and if you are interested it would be a good opportunity for you to meet some fellow Florida Spyder ryders. Check out the post in the topic area, "Spyder Ryde Manny's Sat Nov 12th?????????". Let me know if you are interested. :2thumbs:

spyderbob
11-10-2010, 06:04 AM

We also live in Deland and the weekends Astor would love to ride sometime.

Wheeler~
11-10-2010, 08:07 AM
We also live in Deland and the weekends Astor would love to ride sometime.

We're planning a ride to Manny's this Saturday and if you are interested. Check out the post in the topic area, "Spyder Ryde Manny's Sat Nov 12th?????????". Let me know if you are interested.

capt jim
11-10-2010, 02:16 PM
where is manny's ? i am interested. let me know more. thanks

capt jim
11-10-2010, 03:02 PM
found the post . will be ther

MouthPiece
11-10-2010, 03:35 PM
DITTO to everything that was said about Mt. Dora. I was born and raised there. I have some very fond memories of it.

Chris PE# 0004

Wheeler~
11-10-2010, 10:33 PM
found the post . will be ther

See you there! :2thumbs: