PDA

View Full Version : Nothing to Install??

Eraser
10-29-2010, 11:21 AM
This will be the first week-end in months that I have nothing to install on either bike!!!:roflblack: I'm feeling the withdrawl coming on....but maybe I could re-connect the.......:ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:
Food on the table at last!!!:roflblack:

DragonLorD
10-29-2010, 12:05 PM
This will be the first week-end in months that I have nothing to install on either bike!!!:roflblack: I'm feeling the withdrawl coming on....but maybe I could re-connect the.......:ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:
Food on the table at last!!!:roflblack:

omg, if i only could just order all toys for my :spyder2: what i have on the list, i would probably make an "certified Spyder aftermarket Installer" and see no one but my :spyder2: for nicely long time, but food on the table is first, you are right:gaah:

sealfloorboards
10-29-2010, 01:06 PM
You could always install a set of Seal FloorBoards. Although it's a really quick install, you could streeeetch it out by snaking in between tightening the nuts.

Something to consider, it beats going into withdrawal.

John
Seal FloorBoards

omg, if i only could just order all toys for my :spyder2: what i have on the list, i would probably make an "certified Spyder aftermarket Installer" and see no one but my :spyder2: for nicely long time, but food on the table is first, you are right:gaah:

Bob Denman
10-29-2010, 01:32 PM
Well you've got to have a riding buddy somewhere who could use a hand or two with their updates...:shocked: