PDA

View Full Version : New NWA Spyder shop

GaryTheBadger
10-29-2010, 09:09 AM
There's a new shop in Northwest Arkansas for Spyder accessories, installation and general maintenance (and other bikes, scooters, ATVs too):
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23739

retiredsquid
04-17-2011, 12:12 PM
I'll be checking you out in awhile after I take delivery from Bradford Marine.

GaryTheBadger
04-17-2011, 12:20 PM
Terrific, looking forward to meeting you. What part of AR are you in?
What Spyder did you buy? You should consider going to Spyderfest,
even if your bike hasn't arrived yet, becasue you will see virtually every
option and accessory possible and meet lots of cool people!

Gary
phone: 479-657-6695
Text: 408-427-5309

retiredsquid
04-17-2011, 07:37 PM
Gary,
Thanks. I live between Gateway and Beaver Dam. I see you are in Bentonville. I have owned three homes there and a former (long time ago) Bentonville Police Officer. My son is currently living there and an officer there, too.

We bought the Limited and matching trailer from Marty Anderson @ Bradford Marine. I'm having them go ahead and install the Corbin seat, trunk rest, and arm rests before taking delivery.
Regards,
Rich

It doesn't look very good for us to attend in any event, as my wife may have military duty that weekend.:(:dontknow:

gypsie
04-18-2011, 10:52 AM
There's a new shop in Northwest Arkansas for Spyder accessories, installation and general maintenance (and other bikes, scooters, ATVs too):
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23739

Looked up the site.......what are the hours? This would be the closest shop for us living in the Springfield/ Nixa area.

GaryTheBadger
04-18-2011, 05:40 PM
Gypsie,

For the next three months, my hours are any night or any weekend.
I took on a temporary 2nd job M/F 8-5.

Gary

retiredsquid
04-23-2011, 08:38 PM
Gary,
I'm looking forward to meeting you in the very near future. You come very highly recommended by the guys at the dealership. :2thumbs:
Rich

yankeeDoolte
05-29-2011, 06:47 PM
I've been to Gary's shop a couple times, he's installed a Utopia drivers back rest and he does very good detailed work. I'd recommend him highly.:2thumbs:

retiredsquid
06-28-2011, 02:15 PM
Email on the way for install of Corbin arm rests and Elka shocks.

retiredsquid
07-04-2011, 09:22 AM
I finally got to meet up with Gary and I spent a number of hours in Gary's shop yesterday. He serviced my 2011 RT, installed new oil plugs, torqued everything, did all the checks, installed the Corbin arm rests, and Elka shocks.

He keeps an immaculately clean shop and his attention to detail is second to none. :2thumbs: He let me watch him work, as I was interested how the tupperware and everything comes together on the Spyder.

IMO he's the go to guy in Northwest Arkansas to install your accessories and to do the basic service for your machine.:thumbup:

Bradford Marine owes me a free service and I'll have to do the 12,000 mile check at a BRP dealer for the code updates. Otherwise, Gary will be doing my service work.

Gary gets :2thumbs:

GaryTheBadger
07-05-2011, 07:18 PM
Thank you for your business and the terrific recommendation Rich!