PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to go to the Las Vegas SEMA show?

reggystan
10-26-2010, 03:47 PM
Hi everyone, I wanted to see if anyone in the vicinity of Las Vegas would want to come out for one of the world largest aftermarket accessories show, SEMA 2010. If you've never been and your a car, truck, exotic, power-sport nut this is the show for you! This is an industry only show. We are looking for someone with a Spyder, modified or not to be displayed in our booth inside the convention center. The past couple of years Matt from Kewlmetal has come out and had a blast. If your interested and can have your Spyder available from Nov 1-5 please PM or email me at sales@tricplate.com for more details.

I will get you a pass for the show so you can peruse the aisles and aisles of eye candy and you will have a blast. I will also give you any Spyder lighting that we carry or a Motorcycle Tricplate.

Thanks everyone

LOURACING
10-26-2010, 05:25 PM
Hi everyone, I wanted to see if anyone in the vicinity of Las Vegas would want to come out for one of the world largest aftermarket accessories show, SEMA 2010. If you've never been and your a car, truck, exotic, power-sport nut this is the show for you! This is an industry only show. We are looking for someone with a Spyder, modified or not to be displayed in our booth inside the convention center. The past couple of years Matt from Kewlmetal has come out and had a blast. If your interested and can have your Spyder available from Nov 1-5 please PM or email me at sales@tricplate.com for more details.

I will get you a pass for the show so you can peruse the aisles and aisles of eye candy and you will have a blast. I will also give you any Spyder lighting that we carry or a Motorcycle Tricplate.

Thanks everyoneI have my custom iron man yamaha banshee at the dub booth hopefully i will have my can am spyder there next year

SpyderGirl
10-26-2010, 06:02 PM
DUDE!! I'm not going to be in Vegas until the 6th and I can't take anymore time off work. :(

tweeder
10-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Awesome i'm gonna be in vegas at that time and would love to goto that show as i have always wanted but had no way of securing tickets but unfortunately, i'm flying by plane and not by bike.

DragonLorD
10-27-2010, 01:31 PM

Thanks everyone

i will provide my Spyder for whole show, no problem here but you have to pick it up and bring back :roflblack: - obviously fully loaded with all your incredible goodies :lecturef_smilie:
how many trophies are you up to this year guys:yes:

hut1
10-27-2010, 04:09 PM
The good news is I'll be at the show! The bad news...I don't have a Spyder yet! :(:( You're right, this show is a must! :2thumbs: It takes at least 2-3 days to take in all the eye candy! I'll look for your booth.

reggystan
10-27-2010, 04:30 PM
i will provide my Spyder for whole show, no problem here but you have to pick it up and bring back :roflblack: - obviously fully loaded with all your incredible goodies :lecturef_smilie:
how many trophies are you up to this year guys:yes:

Does this mean your ordering the RT-S in RED and gonna let me ride it from Vegas to Miami? No problem!
:2thumbs:

reggystan
10-27-2010, 04:42 PM
The good news is I'll be at the show! The bad news...I don't have a Spyder yet! :(:( You're right, this show is a must! :2thumbs: It takes at least 2-3 days to take in all the eye candy! I'll look for your booth.

Excellent, we'll see you there, booth #12830

DragonLorD
10-27-2010, 04:58 PM
Does this mean your ordering the RT-S in RED and gonna let me ride it from Vegas to Miami? No problem!
:2thumbs:

:lecturef_smilie: oooooh, mammaa has to bring a lot of bacon home before i could aford beautyful RT-S in red fuly loaded with TricLed tricz :gaah:

chicksdigit
10-27-2010, 09:10 PM
Wish i would have known sooner i Would have came

Thanks everyone

wexgary
10-27-2010, 09:21 PM
Matt contacted us about providing you with my wife's bike...Matt just finished doing some cool stuff to it...do you intend to install ALL the LEDs that you show on your web sight on our bike...i.e. fenders, front axles, nose, head lights and fog lights...etc...if so is that what we get for giving you our bike for a week...please let me know...you can talk to Matt if you like about us....Thanks, Gary

DragonLorD
10-28-2010, 05:32 AM
Matt contacted us about providing you with my wife's bike...Matt just finished doing some cool stuff to it...do you intend to install ALL the LEDs that you show on your web sight on our bike...i.e. fenders, front axles, nose, head lights and fog lights...etc...if so is that what we get for giving you our bike for a week...please let me know...you can talk to Matt if you like about us....Thanks, Gary

don't be so greedy :lecturef_smilie:

burg650
10-30-2010, 06:54 PM
Will you be at the New York International Motorcycle Show in January 2011?