PDA

View Full Version : High Springs Bikefest 2010

InspectorGadget
10-26-2010, 06:45 AM
This event is close to "Geigers Landing"---our northern house. We will be up there on that weekend and will be attending the bikefest around 1:00pm on Saturday November 6th. I have commitments prior to that so I can not make any morning rides, but if any spyders show up for the event Mary & I would love to ride after spending some time at the event.
I'm sure the locals would be very impressed to see some spYders there:2thumbs:
We have plenty of room at the house (which is under construction) for any spyders wishing to stay over, but I'm afraid you will have to bring your sleeping bags:D. It will be like camping, but you will be inside the building were we have a flushing toilet and a running shower with hot water even:clap:. We can even have a bon fire :cheers:and roast hot dogs and marshmallows.:yes:

http://www.highspringsbikefest.net/information

Recon
10-26-2010, 06:43 PM
Carol is checking on what time we have to be at this thing for church that she committed us to. Ok, the church festival is 2 - 7 pm that day. It's like one of those food tasting, craft festivals that they have every year, so have to go to support it.
I see the gates open at 9 am, so possible we can get up there early and then jump back down here for Carol's thing by maybe 3.

Euripedes Neves
10-27-2010, 10:11 PM
I am going to be there 9:00am, good and fine town.:2thumbs::thumbup:

BikerDoc
11-03-2010, 10:29 AM
I would like to be there but this is the Bikers for Babies weekend in fort Myers. I hope to see you guys at the next Winter Haven Bike Night on the 20th. Maybe we could draw a group there...

effgjamis
11-04-2010, 06:15 AM
I would like to be there but this is the Bikers for Babies weekend in fort Myers. I hope to see you guys at the next Winter Haven Bike Night on the 20th. Maybe we could draw a group there...

Hey... can you give me the where's and what's on the ride?

When are you planning on going down? If I decide to go maybe we can hook up and make the ride together along with others. I know a place to meet..:roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

MoonChaser213
11-04-2010, 06:50 AM
:f_spider:That sounds like a lot of fun.
This event is close to "Geigers Landing"---our northern house. We will be up there on that weekend and will be attending the bikefest around 1:00pm on Saturday November 6th. I have commitments prior to that so I can not make any morning rides, but if any spyders show up for the event Mary & I would love to ride after spending some time at the event. :f_spider:High Springs is a lovely town and I wish I could attend. Hope to meet ya'll in the future.
I'm sure the locals would be very impressed to see some spYders there:2thumbs:
We have plenty of room at the house (which is under construction) for any spyders wishing to stay over, but I'm afraid you will have to bring your sleeping bags:D. It will be like camping, but you will be inside the building were we have a flushing toilet and a running shower with hot water even:clap:. We can even have a bon fire :cheers:and roast hot dogs and marshmallows.:yes:

http://www.highspringsbikefest.net/information

InspectorGadget
11-04-2010, 06:54 AM
Hey... can you give me the where's and what's on the ride?

When are you planning on going down? If I decide to go maybe we can hook up and make the ride together along with others. I know a place to meet..:roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:
The festivities are on Saturday and Sunday starting at 9:00 am.
11416 NW SR 45, High Spring, FL
Mary and I will be there about 1:00pm on Saturday, and Recon advises that he and Carol will be there for a short visit.
I look forward to seeing any other spYder ryders there.
C-YA RL

MouthPiece
11-04-2010, 08:14 PM
I'm gonna try and make it. I have a good friend in Wilson Springs just outside Fort White.

Chris PE# 0004

InspectorGadget
11-05-2010, 08:24 AM
I'm gonna try and make it. I have a good friend in Wilson Springs just outside Fort White.

Chris PE# 0004
Chris,
If my cell phone works (Sprint) call me when you get there so we can hookup.
863-873-7002. Euripedes Neves advises he will be there too.
I look forward to seeing you there. C-YA RL

Recon
11-06-2010, 08:04 PM
RL, I posted pics

MouthPiece
11-06-2010, 08:57 PM
I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it. I got a last minute call from my son that my grandson was gonna be in a championship baseball game. Duty called.

Chris PE# 0004

InspectorGadget
11-07-2010, 06:16 PM
RL, I posted pics
Gary,
It was so nice of you and Carol to brave the cold to meet us at the Bikefest. We really enjoyed the visit.
We enjoyed the photos too---Thanks
C-YA RL and Mary

InspectorGadget
11-08-2010, 10:52 AM
I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it. I got a last minute call from my son that my grandson was gonna be in a championship baseball game. Duty called.

Chris PE# 0004
Chris,
Hey family comes first--I understand completly. We missed last weeks ride to the BBQ because we were with our kids and Grandkids on Halloween.
Hopefully we will catch you on the next ride.
Have fun and ryde safe C-YA RL

InspectorGadget
11-08-2010, 10:58 AM
I am going to be there 9:00am, good and fine town.:2thumbs::thumbup:
Hey Neves,
We missed you on Saturday. I called your cell, but only got the voicemail.
We only stayed about 1 hour and then rode out with Gary & Carol to Alachua.
We hope to catch you next time or we will see you if we ride up your way.
Have fun and ryde safe C-YA RL