PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest us meeting November 6th

pitbull
10-25-2010, 12:40 PM
Hey gang, just doing some work on spyderfest us ride route's. Thought I'd pull in the gang and all thous who had some free time. We need to have a meeting in the morning and go over some maps, plan timing, points of intrest, places to have lunch along the routs. We have about 6 routs to plan aswell as the passport rout this year for the paint free paint job
donated by Faris customs! So please if you have time come out and give us a hand were meeting a gordos caffe in Cuba mo 10:30 am for brunch and planning time scheduals aswell. Also leaveing time to ride the routs and
Plan all the food and points of interst stops! My cell is 314 623 4743 and email is lendaymuth@yahoo.com. Thanks everyone please let me know if you can help should be a fun great day! Also get to help name the routs :-)

Mo Lee
10-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Should be there.

docdoru
10-25-2010, 06:11 PM
No place yet for Huligans' hangout/playground? :popcorn:

pitbull
10-25-2010, 07:08 PM
No place yet for Huligans' hangout/playground? :popcorn:

O doc that's always on the table and in the works!!!!

Painter Dan
10-25-2010, 08:39 PM
Hey gang, just doing some work on spyderfest us ride route's. Thought I'd pull in the gang and all thous who had some free time. We need to have a meeting in the morning and go over some maps, plan timing, points of intrest, places to have lunch along the routs. We have about 6 routs to plan aswell as the passport rout this year for the paint free paint job
donated by Faris customs! So please if you have time come out and give us a hand were meeting a gordos caffe in Cuba mo 10:30 am for brunch and planning time scheduals aswell. Also leaveing time to ride the routs and
Plan all the food and points of interst stops! My cell is 314 623 4743 and email is lendaymuth@yahoo.com. Thanks everyone please let me know if you can help should be a fun great day! Also get to help name the routs :-)
Hey Danny from FARRIS CUSTOMS here, I think I can make it then if you need me.:doorag:

effgjamis
10-25-2010, 08:43 PM
O doc that's always on the table and in the works!!!!

Don't forget the ole peeps works.:roflblack:

pitbull
10-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Don't forget the ole peeps works.:roflblack:

Of course dan! Can use you in the passport rout for sure.... Being your giving the free paint job away to the winner we'd love to have your help! And of sure thing forest were making sure we have plenty of places for nap time lol but I highly doubt a man of your calibra will be needing a nap!

Spyderjuice
10-25-2010, 09:48 PM
Hey...naps are good. :D

Juice (Stan)

SethO
10-25-2010, 10:28 PM
I would be there if I was not working that weekend, track time would make spyderfest SUPER awsome.

GloryRyders
10-26-2010, 08:08 AM
:2thumbs: Len, Linda and I should be able to make the meeting............see you then. It's going to me a great time in April.:ohyea:

pitbull
10-26-2010, 06:21 PM
:agree:

Lol no pressure hu......... Working on it :-)

dltang
10-26-2010, 06:26 PM
I want to come and be part of it, but alas, the drive is a bit long. I guess I will have to leave all the important details to you all so I can just show up and enjoy in a few months. I trust it is going to be fantastic.

Mo Lee
10-27-2010, 04:03 AM
Deb post or PM your input, we all consider you two part of the gang. After all the Missouri express was one of the first things we did together as a group effort.

BumbleBee
10-27-2010, 05:23 AM
We will be there, but we got to leave by 1:00, we have to go to the American Legion Hall! :2thumbs:

dltang
10-27-2010, 08:04 AM
Deb post or PM your input, we all consider you two part of the gang. After all the Missouri express was one of the first things we did together as a group effort.

Aww thanks Mo. I will send you a PM in the next day or so. I really only have one true desire. If you are breaking up the group rides a bit, I would love to see two options that are not at the same time as I would like to do both. A nice easy going site seeing ride and the thrill seekers ride :2thumbs:.

pitbull
10-27-2010, 09:26 AM
Aww thanks Mo. I will send you a PM in the next day or so. I really only have one true desire. If you are breaking up the group rides a bit, I would love to see two options that are not at the same time as I would like to do both. A nice easy going site seeing ride and the thrill seekers ride :2thumbs:.

Hi deb!!! No problem the rides this year on both Thursday and Friday we be smaller group rides leaving in the late morning going all diffrent directions. Thursdays will be not as organized but Friday will have route leaders that know the routs they will be leaving every 30 in the morning from a pacific location! But easy going, ride your own ride style, with points of interst stops, and fuel stops aswell as lunch stops. We will be doing a big dinner deal both Thursday, Friday and Saturday night will be doing big dinner banquets with afterpartys each night complete with bands!! No worries Saturday deb were doing the big group ride together again, basically follwing the the same route as last year. Also new this year is the passport route.... This passport route can be run anytime with a group or by yourself or be done over a few days. The passport rout is a route you run all over with over 10 passport stops were you get your passport stamped, and each location will also have a small spydefest US items up for sale. The grandprize winner of the passport will be recieving a free custom paint job from farris customs! The passports will be a 5 dollor charge and the passport rout will also be filled with prizes to be awarded at the Saturday night dinner banquet/ after party! So once again you may not be able to do all the routs and activitys but what ever you do you'll be in the middle of it all! Thanks to all who can come out and help plan and map the routs and all the stops. Thanks gang!!!!

pitbull
10-27-2010, 09:47 AM
We will be there, but we got to leave by 1:00, we have to go to the American Legion Hall! :2thumbs:

Lee, g-man, bumble bee, Jim& Linda, Joe. Would it help gang if we switched to the 7th instead of the 6th ? Let me know and thanks again everyone..... Spyder gene you comming!

ThreeFeet
10-27-2010, 10:12 AM
6th would have been better but I am flexable, Put gym off till the next week. I could take some of the routes and time em at a slow pace if it would help. (of course if it was SethO doing it, time would be in minutes instead of hours.:joke: :roflblack::roflblack: ) Anyway if I can help I'm in. See ya:dontknow: whenever the date settles down.

GloryRyders
10-27-2010, 11:25 AM
Hey Len.......Saturday probably works best for us, but if it ends up being Sunday the afternoon, 1:30 or 2:00 PM would be best. Time we get home from church and drive out would be later in the day.
It will be a :firstplace: class event no matter what.

pitbull
10-27-2010, 04:12 PM
I think Saturday the 6th will work the best.....Just got a message from spyder women and 9 fingurs, there comming down aswell to help map it all out with us!!! Going to be a great day of fun and planning routs! So Still looking for RT Gene, are you going to come keep us in line....?????:2thumbs:

2NFrnt
10-27-2010, 05:39 PM
Sorry Len I haven't been on the web for a few days, but we will be there for your planning meeting. Just make sure you post the final date, time and place. No matter what may change we are still up for Spyderfest my friend.;)

Sam

pitbull
10-27-2010, 08:19 PM
Sorry Len I haven't been on the web for a few days, but we will be there for your planning meeting. Just make sure you post the final date, time and place. No matter what may change we are still up for Spyderfest my friend.;)

Sam

No problem sam! You and carol are are awesome!!! The time and date are 10:30am gordos cafe in Cuba mo on November 6th! Bring your mo maps gang we have lots to high light and plan out..... And if were lucky maybe do some riding!!! Thanks gang!!! Rt gene you out there ? :-) how about you Joe?

G-Man
10-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Lee, g-man, bumble bee, Jim& Linda, Joe. Would it help gang if we switched to the 7th instead of the 6th ? Let me know and thanks again everyone..... Spyder gene you comming!

We're good for Saturday Len. Turns out we don't have to be at the Legion Hall afterall. We got our Saturdays mixed up. If you change it, just let us know. We'd be good with Sunday also.

pitbull
10-27-2010, 08:31 PM
We're good for Saturday Len. Turns out we don't have to be at the Legion Hall afterall. We got our Saturdays mixed up. If you change it, just let us know. We'd be good with Sunday also.

That's awesome g-man!!! I think Saturday the 6th will be the best still meet you all at gordos 10:30am it's beside Frisco's by the railroad track of route 66. Can't wait to see you guys... Were going to have a great group! Think I'm going to have to buy everyone icecream!! :-) lol and brunch

owens9fingers
10-27-2010, 08:34 PM
Hey Len................... Spiderwoman and I will be down for the meeting on Saturday. Sounds like a good time! :2thumbs: Looking forward to meeting with everyone. :chat:

pitbull
10-28-2010, 02:45 PM
Hey Len................... Spiderwoman and I will be down for the meeting on Saturday. Sounds like a good time! :2thumbs: Looking forward to meeting with everyone. :chat:
Thats awesome! looking forward to it!:spyder:

BajaRon
10-29-2010, 11:28 PM
I think we need to develop a quarantine plan for the Hooligans!

Or at least make them wear appropriate identification ... :yikes:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9152&d=1288412788

pitbull
10-30-2010, 01:39 PM
I think we need to develop a quarantine plan for the Hooligans!

Or at least make them wear appropriate identification ... :yikes:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9152&d=1288412788
Huuuuummmmmm......I think we need that in a t-shirt for sale at spyderfest.......I like it!!!!......also Ron I think we need a HOOLIGAN ride route ........then after you ride it you can get the t-shirt.......think Doc and Setho should lead this one and we set a special time???? what do you think gang?????
:firstplace:

dltang
10-30-2010, 08:36 PM
Huuuuummmmmm......I think we need that in a t-shirt for sale at spyderfest.......I like it!!!!......also Ron I think we need a HOOLIGAN ride route ........then after you ride it you can get the t-shirt.......think Doc and Setho should lead this one and we set a special time???? what do you think gang?????

I am all for the Hooligan Ride. I am so ready!!

BajaRon
10-30-2010, 09:33 PM

I agree, the ones that make it back alive deserve something! :thumbup:

pitbull
10-31-2010, 09:14 AM
I agree, the ones that make it back alive deserve something! :thumbup:

Ok deb and Ron, we will have a hooligans ride route short sweet and curvy as possible!!! Created just for the hooligans..... Huuummm may have our work cut out for us!

SethO
10-31-2010, 10:56 AM
I will take your bullets,

That shirt would be outstanding down there, of course we would have to test the route a few times to make sure its safe for humans.

pitbull
11-03-2010, 09:11 AM
I will take your bullets,

That shirt would be outstanding down there, of course we would have to test the route a few times to make sure its safe for humans.
Thanks SethO we new we could count on you bro! should be a fun pass been looking at some fun routs..... see you all this saturday gang!:2thumbs:

sealfloorboards
11-05-2010, 08:57 AM

:2thumbs: Sorry I can't make it but I'll be there in spirit. Cant wait till April. Looking forwaard to meeting a whold bunch of you guys in April.

John
Seal FloorBoards

pitbull
11-05-2010, 12:31 PM
:2thumbs: Sorry I can't make it but I'll be there in spirit. Cant wait till April. Looking forwaard to meeting a whold bunch of you guys in April.

John
Seal FloorBoards
John we are all looking forward to meeting you aswell! and no problem on them meeting, I think we should have it covered.

Mo Lee
11-06-2010, 05:52 AM
Ok it is almost 6AM and the temp is 28 by the the time we leave for Cuba it is supposed to be 31, I'm not sure the wife has enough body mass to handle 50+ miles at 80mph so I hope nobody calls me a pansy if we drive the truck today. Beside I will be passing two Walmarts that might have the Spyder R/C and I have 4 Grandkids and me of course. Any last input from Spyderland as to distance and type of roads you like?

ThreeFeet
11-06-2010, 09:18 AM
Ok it is almost 6AM and the temp is 28 by the the time we leave for Cuba it is supposed to be 31, I'm not sure the wife has enough body mass to handle 50+ miles at 80mph so I hope nobody calls me a pansy if we drive the truck today. Beside I will be passing two Walmarts that might have the Spyder R/C and I have 4 Grandkids and me of course. Any last input from Spyderland as to distance and type of roads you like? I got 25Deg here at home at 0700, and NO R/C toy at Rolla Wallyworld. Checked on that yesterday. Temp getting better at 09 it's 32. BRRRRRRRR debating it!!! TRUCK VS BIG MAMA. Mama has heated handel grips TRUCK has HEAT!!!! No body is a pansy in this cold. SethO might think diff. But then he's up North!!! Gotta get rigged up. Flip a coin or something.:dontknow: