PDA

View Full Version : Any Philly/Bucks Co. PA riders?

XLT
10-24-2010, 02:59 PM
Any :ani29: owners in the Philly/Bucks co. area of PA - up coming rides? I'm a new member of this website.

RIDE A 2010 RS-S :ani29: Pearl White, Matte Black Powder Coated Wheels and Sprocket with Lizard Lights.

stormtrooper
10-24-2010, 06:09 PM
welcome :ohyea: I am a little to far away.:(

Webhead
10-24-2010, 08:48 PM
welcome I'm in Blue Bell/Plymouth Meeting area and am usually looking for a reason to go for a ride. I've been on a few ride with a meetup group called PMRG - so far I'm the only Spyder, but they're pretty welcoming. Also, the Warriors Watch is active in the area and I've been on a number of rides with them.

:congrats: and Ryde on!:doorag:

Motza
10-24-2010, 09:16 PM
Richboro Pa ... I ride Bucks county on the weekends

irish2themax
10-26-2010, 11:10 AM
I grew up in Pt Pleasant along the Delaware. I now live in WV but my brother lives in Doylestown.

I've put together a Covered Bridge (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20803) ride which, for a variety of reasons, we haven't pulled off yet. I'd like to do it in May

Roadkill
10-26-2010, 06:14 PM
... I've put together a Covered Bridge ride which, for a variety of reasons, we haven't pulled off yet. I'd like to do it in May

+I'm game and hope my schedule mates up, Irish.

Ride on.
Roadkill

Bob Denman
10-27-2010, 06:57 AM
...Three and a half hours North of you guys... but if you ever head towards Port Jervis, NY let me know and I'll meet up with you all
(You have GOT to ride the Hawk's Nest!:2thumbs: Rte 97 North out of Port J...)
Otherwise there's always the big Cabel's store Franklin for a cool meeting place...

boborgera
10-27-2010, 07:29 AM
...Three and a half hours North of you guys... but if you ever head towards Port Jervis, NY let me know and I'll meet up with you all
Otherwise there's always the big Cabel's store Franklin for a cool meeting place...
:thumbup:
The Hawk's Nest, I ride though there 2/3 times a month. I would stop
at the Hawk's Nest Restaurant, [burnt down 25+ years].
Any one from the NYC area, Should take the ride from Port Jervis up[rt 97] along the Delaware to Skinners falls.
They will be amazed that something so breathtaking can be so close to the Big City.:shocked:

XLT
10-27-2010, 08:12 AM
The covered bridge run sounds great - I've hit a few of them over the years. One of the bridges gives you access to what some have called "The most dangerous road in PA" It's the kind of road if taken reminds you of driving into a flooded area and thinking -why did I do this ?- but it's to late you must go forward. Also if anyone plans to heads out with PMRG let me know. I'll try to make it - one lone :ani29: representing the area is kind of :cus:!

richie
10-27-2010, 09:07 PM

We been up to Port Jervis a few years ago on a two wheerer,and on the copper mine road.Whata ride.:2thumbs:

XLT
11-14-2010, 01:59 PM

Sounds good and if your ever in Bucks Co. Let me know Rt. 32 snakes along the Delaware River very beautiful - especially this time of year.

XLT
12-26-2010, 03:04 PM
Today 12/26/10 in philly EAGLES will not fly and SPYDERS will not crawl.

bruiser
12-26-2010, 07:16 PM
My wife is from outside of Bordentown. He brother is a minister in Glassboro NJ. Maybe when the weather gets better (spring/summer) We'll head that way on our RTS.

Phil
12-27-2010, 03:09 PM
Fun reading this thread. I grew up in Lower Bucks- Levittown, then moved to Texas in '70 to go to college and stuck around. The ride along Rt 32 HAS to be a wonderful ride.... Enjoy.