PDA

View Full Version : Southern Oregon Spyder ryders

VaughnCat
10-22-2010, 12:53 PM
welcome
Hey, if you're in the Southern Oregon area -- living in or nearby or just passing through -- and want to get together with other Spyder ryders for some great rydes and fellowship, we'd love to hear from you!

Cat :doorag:

SOreSpyders@gmail.com

Speedjack
11-30-2011, 10:14 PM
Hi yes live at Eagle Point

We will meet sometime when weather permts:)

Spyder Cat
12-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Hi yes live at Eagle Point

We will meet sometime when weather permts:)

A lot of great Spyder ryders in our area.
We had a lot of fun last riding season and are looking forward to some great rides next summer.
Would love to have you along for the ryde!

draboo
03-26-2012, 11:16 PM
Y'all have one more come May 1st. We will be moving to Oakland (Rice Hill area) north of Sutherlin. I don't know of any others closer to Oakland,but am looking forward to seeing some Spyderfolks come May. We will be headed to Durango come June.

Spyder Cat
04-24-2012, 12:15 PM
Y'all have one more come May 1st. We will be moving to Oakland (Rice Hill area) north of Sutherlin. I don't know of any others closer to Oakland,but am looking forward to seeing some Spyderfolks come May. We will be headed to Durango come June.

Looking forward to riding with you! You'll be a couple hours away and lots of great riding in all directions!
When you get here, we'll put you in touch with some great Spyder ryders.

We recently sold our place ('the office') in Grants Pass and are living just outside Cave Junction. It's about an hour out of Grants Pass on the way to Brookings/Crescent City. Great rides, lots of twisties....

As soon as the road over the mountains from O'Brien (Cave Junction) to Happy Camp is cleared of snow (probably mid-May), we're looking forward to the Third Annual Corn Dog Ride. Hope you can join us.

Speedjack
05-03-2012, 11:00 AM
I am interested to go along on that ride!

Spyder Cat
05-03-2012, 11:15 AM
I am interested to go along on that ride!

Great that you can join us!!!
Meet us at Pear Tree/Petrol station in Phoenix at 11.

PM or email me with your contact info in case of last minute updates.

Cooter
05-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Not sure what or how the name came about, but we may be able to swing down there, depending on work and kids. Salem is a bit far, but it sounds interesting.