PDA

View Full Version : 2011 CAN-AM SPYDER RT LIMITED IN UK - When ?

eddieshep999
10-22-2010, 08:34 AM
Does anyone know when the Spyder RT Limited Model the all singing and dancing White one is due to be released in the UK
Iv'e tried dealers and BRP UK but so far I have not had any news

I am in the process of moving from my BMW motorcycle to a spyder and am a little concerned that BRP don't appear to be as geared up for potentials customers as much as the Big motorcyle dealers are, and BRP could lose out on sales which is disappointing as they appear to have excellent products

Any Informaton would be helpful

Eddie Sheppard
Reading
Berks
UK

DragonLorD
10-22-2010, 10:03 AM
Does anyone know when the Spyder RT Limited Model the all singing and dancing White one is due to be released in the UK
Iv'e tried dealers and BRP UK but so far I have not had any news

I am in the process of moving from my BMW motorcycle to a spyder and am a little concerned that BRP don't appear to be as geared up for potentials customers as much as the Big motorcyle dealers are, and BRP could lose out on sales which is disappointing as they appear to have excellent products

Any Informaton would be helpful

Eddie Sheppard
Reading
Berks
UK

try to ask Andy in AdrenalinATV 0121 270 7057 or BRP heads 01202 812 100 - ask for Mike Loach , but my guess is end of November earliest.

NancysToy
10-22-2010, 10:08 AM
It is not supposed to appear in the US until Spring of 2011. When (or if) it will show in the UK is anybody's guess. Bst of luck in your quest for an answer.

DragonLorD
10-22-2010, 11:53 AM
It is not supposed to appear in the US until Spring of 2011. When (or if) it will show in the UK is anybody's guess. Bst of luck in your quest for an answer.

.........was it just my dream that demos are out already and some guys picking up their brand new :spyder2: in couple of weeks :dontknow:?
well , we might be guessing but Lamont is the one who knows, so it's better to ask him

NancysToy
10-22-2010, 02:01 PM
.........was it just my dream that demos are out already and some guys picking up their brand new :spyder2: in couple of weeks :dontknow:?
well , we might be guessing but Lamont is the one who knows, so it's better to ask him
The standard RT/RTS is starting to be available here now, or soon (by November). The Limited Edition RTS won't be available until Spring 2011, according to the BRP press release.

Justin
10-22-2010, 05:37 PM
We have the white LTD in stock January here in Canada.

SilverFox1
02-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Hey Justin,,, it's February now ( I know I'm late ). Have you seen the new RT-Limited yet? How can you get it in January if they are only produced in April?
SilverFox1 :spyder:

fastfraser
02-06-2011, 06:53 AM
We have the white LTD in stock January here in Canada.

You are pretty special to BRP !!!!

I was at the Toronto Motorcycle show in early January and they painted and badged a 2010 RTS to look like a 2011 RTS Limited .:dontknow:. Was told by BRP rep that the earliest you would see a Limited was March !

SilverFox1
02-12-2011, 12:17 AM
Well you know, March 31st or April 1st. Either way, it's still a long way from my deposit on November 1st. But, worth the wait I'm sure! :2excited:

SilverFox1

Marker
02-12-2011, 10:09 PM
You are pretty special to BRP !!!!

I was at the Toronto Motorcycle show in early January and they painted and badged a 2010 RTS to look like a 2011 RTS Limited .:dontknow:. Was told by BRP rep that the earliest you would see a Limited was March !
:agree:Was told the same thing also the 2011 red RTs was a 2010 Black Rts painted to look like a 2011 Red Rts