PDA

View Full Version : New spyder in Kannapolis

JWyant
10-20-2010, 03:09 PM
Hello, new spyder owner in Kannapolis. I have a 2010 white RS-S. I absolutely love it. I just need to get past the 600 mile service, then I can really have fun with it. Got it from Matthews Fun Machines. They are an excellent dealership and go above and beyond expectations. I am wanting to add two brothers exhaust, juicebox pro, and high flow filter. It seems like it would be a good combination to add. Also, with reading some posts the O2 mod would be a good additional as well. Anyone have any suggestions on other mods that would help with performance short of the turbo?

I am up for meets and rides, just havent seen any spyders around my area.

bruiser
10-20-2010, 03:19 PM
welcome I'm on the other side of NC, in Goldsboro. Have had my RT S since May. Best of luck to you and enjoy ryding. By the way, check on Spyder shop talk and the other threads for info on mods. :2thumbs:

fastfraser
10-20-2010, 04:03 PM
:congrats:welcome:spyder2: On.

musicarcade
10-20-2010, 04:11 PM
welcome
:congrats: on your new Spyder

LDFIREWORKS
10-20-2010, 05:01 PM
welcome:ohyea::thumbup::congrats::2thumbs:

Ltownblue
10-21-2010, 12:32 PM
welcome I'm in Hickory. Going to ride from there to Lenoir and then to Wilkesboro on Saturday morning. Plan to come back from Wilkesboro on Hwy 268 and then over to Buffalo Cove for a local music festival / barbecue. It's a beautiful ride. My brother is going to be riding along with his 109. If you think that you might be interested in meeting up for this ride from Hickory around 8:45 that morning (I know, it's early, but worth it), then let me know.

ARtraveler
10-21-2010, 01:40 PM
:congrats: and many happy miles on your new :spyder2: