PDA

View Full Version : Idiot drivers!!

bruiser
10-20-2010, 11:49 AM
:gaah: Rode out to Lowes for some paint supplies, on the way back this idiot in a pickup in front of me flips his cigarette out the window. It bounced off the windscreen about 3/4 of the way up. Guess where it would have hit had I not had the windscreen. What a freaking idiot :gaah::gaah::gaah:

boborgera
10-20-2010, 12:53 PM
:gaah: Rode out to Lowes for some paint supplies, on the way back this idiot in a pickup in front of me flips his cigarette out the window. It bounced off the windscreen about 3/4 of the way up. Guess where it would have hit had I not had the windscreen. What a freaking idiot :gaah::gaah::gaah:

That's normal for a lot of Smokers. Instead of just Taxing Cigarettes, There should be a Deposit put on each Cigarette, That way they won't be throwing them all over the Roads/Sidewalks/Beaches, ETC.
That will eliminate some of the mess.''MAYBE'':dontknow:

Bob Denman
10-20-2010, 12:59 PM
Some folks are just pigs... Attribute it to their upbringing and don't socialize with 'em!

retread
10-20-2010, 01:43 PM
Ever ride behind someone who hawks his chaw out the window? MESSY!

john

boborgera
10-20-2010, 01:57 PM

john

What's wrong with that it's Biodegradable!:roflblack:
[As long as no teeth come out with it]

GhostRyder
10-20-2010, 03:54 PM

john

:shocked: :wrong:

hevnbound
10-20-2010, 04:29 PM
Not near as bad as "chaw" or "butts" but have you noticed how some cars must have full size hoses for windshield washers? ... I've gotten sprayed by so much of their overspray that I don't see how they got any on their own windshield!! :sour:

GhostRyder
10-20-2010, 04:36 PM
Some of the drivers out in the freeways here in California use that (windshield oversprays) as a retaliatory action. I'm plannin' on getting the '11 RS-S :spyder2:, wonderin' now if I'll have to switch to a LARGER windshield... :doorag:

Bob Denman
10-21-2010, 06:55 AM
...maybe strap a Super-Soaker on the pillion... pass 'em in traffic and give them a taste of their own medicine?? :hun:
Wait a minute... In California that's probably a felony of some sort...:gaah:

Smylinacha
10-21-2010, 12:22 PM
We are not all like that. I smoke but never throw out the window. First of all, I do not litter and secondly I'd never want it to accidently hit someone.

irish2themax
10-21-2010, 01:42 PM

I used to deliver eggs in Philadelphia with a rural PA farmer. He had a tube with a funnel into a hole in the vfloor of the truck (which had LOTS of holes) and the entire driver's side was covered with tobacco stains. Looked worse than Lenny Dykstra's batting helmet! (Phillies fans will know what I mean)

dave01
10-21-2010, 06:34 PM
We are not all like that. I smoke but never throw out the window. First of all, I do not litter and secondly I'd never want it to accidently hit someone.

And I will be the first to say THANK YOU. A friend of mine smokes but will not use his ash tray. He doesnt want the inside of the car to smell like cigarettes. Didnt have the heart to tell him it was too late.....way too late

Smylinacha
10-21-2010, 08:35 PM
And I will be the first to say THANK YOU. A friend of mine smokes but will not use his ash tray. He doesnt want the inside of the car to smell like cigarettes. Didnt have the heart to tell him it was too late.....way too late

Yeah my car smells like smokes :dontknow: but I don't use the car ashtray - I bought one of those self extinguishing ashtrays w/ the lid on it. If I'm out somewhere with no ashtray, I'll put the ciggy out, make sure it's out and throw the but in a trash can or just put it in my pocket until I get home. I really gotta quit though - gonna take it away at work soon.

MoonChaser213
10-21-2010, 10:10 PM
I hate ciggarettes. Go to a popular Florida beach and there are more butts than sea shells. so sad

boborgera
10-22-2010, 04:46 AM
Yeah my car smells like smokes :dontknow: but I don't use the car ashtray - I bought one of those self extinguishing ashtrays w/ the lid on it. If I'm out somewhere with no ashtray, I'll put the ciggy out, make sure it's out and throw the but in a trash can or just put it in my pocket until I get home. I really gotta quit though - gonna take it away at work soon.

If you want to quit smoking the best way to stop is cold turkey.:thumbup:
Some say the Nicotine Patch works, But i don't know;
If you don't roll it Real tight it won't stay lit.:roflblack:

dave01
10-22-2010, 04:51 AM
If you want to quit smoking the best way to stop is cold turkey.:thumbup:
Some say the Nicotine Patch works, But i don't know;
If you don't roll it Real tight it won't stay lit.:roflblack:

:roflblack::roflblack::D:roflblack:

Bill Soderlin
10-22-2010, 05:00 AM
I am surprised noone mentioned following a truck load of cattle or hogs. I will take windshield squiters anyday.:gaah:

murphybrown
10-22-2010, 05:16 AM
[QUOTE=Bill Soderlin;258527]I am surprised noone mentioned following a truck load of cattle or hogs. I will take windshield squiters anyday.:gaah:[/QUOTe

Oh yea..this is the one we are familiar with here in farm country. Having driven the truck with the trailer hauling the stock...I have gotten many great laughs for those following to close :yikes:..:roflblack:..I can spot one of those rigs several miles away and trust me I give them LOTS of space...no 3 second rule applied then...:clap::ohyea:

mtdoragary
10-22-2010, 05:47 AM
Bless you! You have no idea how unusual your attitude is!:2thumbs:

sinkhole
10-22-2010, 01:46 PM
I rode up interstate 81 a few years back behind two tractor trailer loads of live chickens. They sat side by side for 30 miles in the mountains of southwest Va. I don't think there was a feather on any of those chickens by the time they got to market. The roadway probably looked like it had snowed in July. :yikes:

mtdoragary
10-22-2010, 02:03 PM
Saves on pluckin' !
I rode up interstate 81 a few years back behind two tractor trailer loads of live chickens. They sat side by side for 30 miles in the mountains of southwest Va. I don't think there was a feather on any of those chickens by the time they got to market. The roadway probably looked like it had snowed in July. :yikes:

hevnbound
10-22-2010, 07:20 PM
I maintain my distance behind a chicken truck for another reason! Inevitably one of the captives will catch my eye and it starts mouthing; "help me"! Then I think - Ony by the grace of God go I. It coud be me on that truck and the chicken is driving the Spyder! So I decide to start a movement - FREE THE CHICKENS ! Who's with me?!

Eat more beef!

boborgera
10-22-2010, 09:03 PM
I maintain my distance behind a chicken truck for another reason! Inevitably one of the captives will catch my eye and it starts mouthing; "help me"! Then I think - Ony by the grace of God go I. It coud be me on that truck and the chicken is driving the Spyder! So I decide to start a movement - FREE THE CHICKENS ! Who's with me?!

Eat more beef!

I haven't eaten Chicken since they found out what was in the
Colonel's secret recipe.:yikes:

bruiser
10-23-2010, 03:07 PM
We have 'em all here in Eastern NC. Pig trucks, chicken trucks and turkey trucks. We have the largest turkey processor in the world here. But one of the more dangerous to be behind is a log truck or, as we call them, stick haulers. I stay way back if one is in front of me. There's pieces of bark, small sticks, mud and what ever else coming off them. And yes, dump trucks can be just as bad. But if you want pure nasty, stinky, make you loose your lunch stuff, get behind a gut wagon on a nice hot summer day. :gaah::gaah::yikes:. A gut wagon is a truck that hauls what they take out of chickens, turkeys and pigs when they process them. EEEEWWWW. I'll take a pig wagon any day.

Bob Denman
10-23-2010, 04:26 PM
:shocked: :shocked::roflblack: I use the"Stay out of sight" rule if I have to follow one of those suckers!

PixieRage
10-23-2010, 05:33 PM
Last idiot that threw a butt out the window when I was behind them, I caught it before it hit my chest and threw it back in their window when I passed.

SpyderWolf
10-23-2010, 06:30 PM

Eat more beef!

I have had a few chickens attempt a brave escape while being taken to the processing plant. I have no idea how the cages opened, but I can tell you this much seeing a whole chicken coming at you instead of just feathers will make you change your shorts when you get home. :yikes:

I also learned to stay away from cattle cars once I learned they like to put their buts against the slats and pee. That stuff shoots out pretty far, and gets a wide dispersion at 60 mph. Fortunately I was in my cage at the time.