PDA

View Full Version : Northern Virginia Motorcycle Club

ABN350F
10-19-2010, 06:26 PM
I recently joined the Northern Virginia Motorcycle Club -- 177 members strong. What a great time -- bike owners of all walks of life with all types of bikes! :clap:They usually do a run every weekend starting in Chantilly VA.

Please check them out on meetup.com

I highly recommend this group :2thumbs:-- hope to have some more spyder riders in the group. Right now my RTS gets all the attention.

:spyder2:

gjco
10-19-2010, 06:38 PM
could you get me some more info I am in winchester and pretty new to the area.

SupaMan_3
10-19-2010, 07:07 PM
Same here I have did a :spyder2: ryde with a Maryland group if there is one closer please provide the web link thanks. :chat: is the best key!!

ABN350F
10-20-2010, 05:57 PM
Please go to www.meetup.com (http://www.meetup.com)

Once there search for: Northern Virginia Motorcycle Club

You will be able to see some of the clubs site content. Our next ride is Sunday 24 -- we will be riding to Granddale Farms in Purceville VA for brunch.

The group has rides scheduled through 14 NOV -- that will be the last official ride of the season -- we will be riding a 160 mile route and stop a seafood place in MD.

Please check out the site.

spyder-rs
04-11-2012, 03:51 PM
I recently joined the Northern Virginia Motorcycle Club -- 177 members strong. What a great time -- bike owners of all walks of life with all types of bikes! :clap:They usually do a run every weekend starting in Chantilly VA.

Please check them out on meetup.com

I highly recommend this group :2thumbs:-- hope to have some more spyder riders in the group. Right now my RTS gets all the attention.

:spyder2:

I do have a Spyder RS, Please, let me know about next meet-up.

DMENTR
04-11-2012, 05:00 PM
I would certainly be interested in a meet up. I just signed up for the NOVA motorcycle club (membership pending). There has been a fair amount of VA riders posting here lately, mainly weighing in on Bytemi (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/member.php?8229-Bytemi)'s problems with Colemans. Maybe its time to start-up a Dominion Spyder Ryders group! I would be willing to take on some the work to get things started. Post here or PM with any interest.

mooneych
04-11-2012, 06:18 PM
I just signed up as well. I'm working hard on my Hunny do list, so I can get a kitchen pass. ;)

daveinva
04-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Owned the dang thing for a year now, still haven't met any other VA riders... I'd be up for a ride and some lunch sometime :thumbup:

2spicy4u
04-21-2021, 01:24 AM
Please go to www.meetup.com (http://www.meetup.com)

Once there search for: Northern Virginia Motorcycle Club

You will be able to see some of the clubs site content. Our next ride is Sunday 24 -- we will be riding to Granddale Farms in Purceville VA for brunch.

The group has rides scheduled through 14 NOV -- that will be the last official ride of the season -- we will be riding a 160 mile route and stop a seafood place in MD.

Please check out the site.

I will be in Salem,Va that weekend but I am familiar with purceville, va. I am a member of the Moto member motorcycle facility there it's a great place

GaryBlevins
02-21-2022, 05:03 PM
Hi gjco,

Just FYI, we have a large MC club at Lake Frederick, there are about 30 of us, including 6 or 7 Spyders. We do have a few folks who don't actually live at the Lake that ride with us. If you are not familiar with Lake Frederick we are just off 522 about a mile south of Dinosaur Land.

DT5534
05-21-2022, 08:58 PM
I live in Chantilly VA and occasionally see another Spyder rider. If any who sees this can send me a web link for the group please do so. Thanks
Dt5534@gmail.com