PDA

View Full Version : Made it safe and sound

sealfloorboards
10-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Hi:spyder2:Lovers,

I made the 1,000 mile trip from Nogallis to Puerto Vallarta hauling my :spyder2: and trailer w/o any probems. I drove straight thru (solo). It 24 hrs. but I just didn't feel good about stopping at a hotel and having my bike exposed. I wasn't worried about it getting stolen, I just didn't want be taken for a rich tourist (I may be a lot of things but rich isn't one of them). Now that I'm here I feel very secure. The only real problems we hear about on the news is in the border cities. The rest of Mexico is safe and very peaceful. I took it for my first ride this morning while it was still cool and it was GREAT!!! Riding along the beach walk (the Malacon) was beautiful. P.V. is a beautiful city and very friendly. I've owned a house here for 10 yrs. I would encourage all of you who love adventure to get together and ride down here. There are two onther :spyder2: here. Haven't met the owners but plan to chase them down. I haven't got my camera unpacked yet but will and will send lots of photos of my time down here.

My business may be humming along in the Oregon rain, but now it's time for a siesta.

Ride safely,

John
Seal FloorBoards.com

canam9
10-18-2010, 07:51 PM
:thumbup: :ani29:

Boriken
10-18-2010, 08:06 PM
:clap:Glad to hear that you got there OK, enjoy your stay and make it back safe.

SpyderWolf
10-23-2010, 10:04 PM
Glad to hear you made it there safely, and are enjoying yourself as well.

carny bill
10-24-2010, 09:00 AM
I have thought many times of taking the RV down there. I really enjoy mexico, been there a few times. It is beautiful.