PDA

View Full Version : Another celebrity admirer or owner?

stgilmer
10-16-2010, 10:13 AM
It is so tragic what Michael Douglas is going through but I caught a glance at this photo in a magazine my wife had. Cool Jacket!!

wyliec
10-16-2010, 10:17 AM
It is so tragic what Michael Douglas is going through but I caught a glance at this photo in a magazine my wife had. Cool Jacket!!

There was a spyder line of clothing that came out long before the Can Am Spyder. I have a spyder jacket from that company. If I remember right, their clothing was more for the colder months.

I'm not saying he doesn't own a Can Am Spyder.

stgilmer
10-16-2010, 10:30 AM
There was a spyder line of clothing that came out long before the Can Am Spyder. I have a spyder jacket from that company. If I remember right, their clothing was more for the colder months.

I'm not saying he doesn't own a Can Am Spyder.

I was unaware of that clothing line. To me it looked just like the was Spyder is on all of my merchandise so I figured....Thanks wyliec

stgilmer
10-16-2010, 10:36 AM
I see it now, I have browsed the website before but didn't pay much attention, most just have a spider logo like this one.

http://www.spyder.com/home.html

wyliec
10-16-2010, 10:49 AM
I see it now, I have browsed the website before but didn't pay much attention, most just have a spider logo like this one.

http://www.spyder.com/home.html

I was thinking of getting a pair of their gloves, if I am going to ride in colder weather. But, I may have to take out a loan.

qasamm
10-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Yep, the same name and cool spyder logo. I have some of their shirts and would love a jacket but they are too pricy for my liking.

canam9
10-16-2010, 11:16 AM
They are big in the ski world. :ani29:

stgilmer
10-16-2010, 11:28 AM
:agree:So you pretty much have to be a celebrity to afford this Spyder line.
Well anyways, thoughts and prayers to Michael to beat it, 60% survival rate for his condition.:pray:

killerbee
10-18-2010, 10:08 AM
I purchased a red and black (just so happens to match my Spyder!) at T.J. Maxx from this company. Regular $350 for $150...not a bad deal. Love it, could roll in the snow and still be warm.