PDA

View Full Version : What I've learned on the road

sealfloorboards
10-15-2010, 04:44 PM
Hi:spyder2:dudes and dudets,

I've been on the road for about 10 days now, calling on Can Am dealers in Or., Ca. and Az. What I've learne is that most dealers are very friendly and more than willing to check-out new products, and more than happy to take my info. and pass it on to their customers. I've learned that the economy is REALLY tough for dealers. Lots have not survived. I've also learned that none of the dozen dealers I have called on knows anything about SpyderLovers or the other website. They know they exist but that's it. That was a real surprise because these sites are such an important part of my :spyder2:experience. I just assumed if you had a :spyder2:, you were part of the :spyder2:community. That, sadly, doesn't seem to be the case. Lots of nice people are missing out on becoming friends with and sharing experiences with a whole bunce of great :spyder2: people. That's ome of what I've learned lately.

I'm in Tucson now and will attempt to trailer my :spyder2: into Mexico tomorrow. I'll be in Puerto Valarta for a while and will post pictures. more later.

Hasta leugo,
John
Seal FloorBoards

PS I may not be in my shop, but I'm still available by email or phone. The shop is open and shipping as usual.

VaughnCat
10-15-2010, 04:56 PM
Glad to hear from you, John. :clap:
As our weather begins to change, we'll be looking forward to pics and updates of those sunny adventures, so keep us posted.

Cat & Vaughn
:doorag:

Boriken
10-15-2010, 05:28 PM
Have fun but please be extra carefull while South of the Border Amigo.

boborgera
10-15-2010, 06:34 PM
When i tell dealers about things ive learned on The Spyder Forums, They
consider that an insult. Dealers like some groups will always have some
members with big Ego's,:ohyea:
So they don't like to be told that you learned something that they don't know.
Especially off the Internet.

canam9
10-15-2010, 07:22 PM
When i tell dealers about things ive learned on The Spyder Forums, They
consider that an insult. Dealers like some groups will always have some
members with big Ego's,:ohyea:
So they don't like to be told that you learned something that they don't know.
Especially off the Internet.
:agree: :ani29:

SpyderGirl
10-16-2010, 12:06 AM
I am really surprised to hear that even my dealer didn't know about SpyderLovers since I have mentioned it so many times during my visits there. Go figure. I need some SpyderLovers.com stickers for my Spyder. :clap: