PDA

View Full Version : Need prayers

1spydercat1
10-14-2010, 11:58 PM
This is 1Spydercat1,

I don't get on here very much but my husband does allot. My husband went up to his parents house in Shasta Lake City about 5 or 6 hours from here this morning and he is there because his Mother is going in for surgery tomorrow at 11:00 in the morning and all I ask is that all the Spyder generation please just put in a pray for her so she will be alright.

Prayer's make allot of good things happen and that is what I am asking from y'all.

I thank y'all for reading this and please just put in a prayer for her. Her name is Frances.

I would surely appreciate it.

Thank you Sincerely,
1Spydercat1

This is 1spydercat 1

Thank y'all for the Prayers' we really appreciate it. Raptors Mom came home fine and then she went down hill and I am so sorry to say that she past away this evening. Her heart gave out on her and she was just gone. There was nothing nobody could do. It is a horrible situation I am going up there to be with my husband and family tomorrow morning. I didn't know how to start a new thread my brain is not in it's right mind right know.

Thank y'all again for the Prayer's but when Mr. Big Guy upstairs says it's time to go, then it's time to go. And that's what happened. Thank y'all again.

1spydercat1

SpyderGirl
10-15-2010, 12:00 AM
You've got it. :pray:

1VENOM
10-15-2010, 12:03 AM
:pray: +1 for Frances.

1spydercat1
10-15-2010, 12:21 AM
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UOTE=SpyderGirl;256779]You've got it. :pray:[/QUOTE]

pastorchuck
10-15-2010, 12:22 AM
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. Jeremiah 29:11-12

We are praying with you! The Lord hears and always answers.

1spydercat1
10-15-2010, 12:23 AM
Thank you soooo much 1Venom 1. I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pray: +1 for Frances.

1spydercat1
10-15-2010, 12:26 AM
Pastorchuck,

Thank you soo much and I hear what your saying believe me. Thank you for your response it is so much appreciated.

TE=pastorchuck;256785]For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. Jeremiah 29:11-12

We are praying with you! The Lord hears and always answers.[/QUOTE]

1spydercat1
10-15-2010, 12:28 AM
Hey Sydergirl,
You were the first one to respond and I really appreciate thah but I can't believe the people that are gathering around to help in prayer. It's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UOTE=SpyderGirl;256779]You've got it. :pray:[/QUOTE]

1spydercat1
10-15-2010, 12:33 AM
I have gotten responses and you really don't know how I appreciate it. Thank y'all and Spyder's stick together. Thank all of ya's!!!!!!!!!!!!

GhostRyder
10-15-2010, 12:57 AM
:pray: for Frances--I pray her recovery will be well...

1spydercat1
10-15-2010, 12:59 AM
Thank you so much GhostRider! I appreciate it soo much!!!!

:pray: for Frances--I pray her recovery will be well...

1spydercat1
10-15-2010, 01:03 AM
Y'all know my husband he his Phantom 14. He drove his Phantom up to Shasta Lake City. I don't know if y'all know that or not but I just wanted to put it out there.

1Spydercat1

1spydercat1
10-15-2010, 01:05 AM
PastorChuck,

You are very interesting. And again, thank you for your response!

QUOTE=pastorchuck;256785]For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. Jeremiah 29:11-12

We are praying with you! The Lord hears and always answers.[/QUOTE]

WackyDan
10-15-2010, 01:44 AM
1Spydercat1,

The power of the spyderlovers community is amazing when they collectively pray and wish one of your loved ones well. I have been on the receiving end of it and know it has helped not only my little girl but has also kept my spirits high.

I dearly wish Frances only the very best outcome from her Surgery and a speedy recovery. I hope you are able to join your husband by her side and lend your support from nearby.

murphybrown
10-15-2010, 01:44 AM
Absolutely...it is a privilege to pray..thanks for letting us know.

1spydercat1
10-15-2010, 02:03 AM
Hey WackyDan,

Thank you so much, I appreciate everyone coming together for me and my husband, he is Raptor. We need all the prayer's we can get thank you so much.

Kathy

UOTE=WackyDan;256797]1Spydercat1,

The power of the spyderlovers community is amazing when they collectively pray and wish one of your loved ones well. I have been on the receiving end of it and know it has helped not only my little girl but has also kept my spirits high.

I dearly wish Frances only the very best outcome from her Surgery and a speedy recovery. I hope you are able to join your husband by her side and lend your support from nearby.[/QUOTE]

1spydercat1
10-15-2010, 02:08 AM
Hey murphybrown,

Thank you so much for responding. We need all the prayer's we can get and my husband is a total Phantom (Black 14 Raptor) fan that he is on the site everynight. So he is not here so I just took it on myself to ask all the Spyder Lovers to just say a prayer for his Mom and thank you so much for responding. It is soo appreciated.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

docdoru
10-15-2010, 05:58 AM
Best wishes for her surgery and a quick recovery.

Eraser
10-15-2010, 06:03 AM
Positive Energy and Prayer headed your way.:pray:

wyliec
10-15-2010, 06:05 AM
Prayers sent.

bruiser
10-15-2010, 06:58 AM
In our prayers this morning.

pjp623
10-15-2010, 07:08 AM
:pray::pray::pray: that all goes well and for a speedy recovery.

retread
10-15-2010, 07:11 AM
Praying and adding to my church's prayer chain for everything to go well and a fast recovery.

john

Brevet05
10-15-2010, 07:15 AM
We're praying with you all for Frances and your family. Godspeed her recovery!

IWN2RYD
10-15-2010, 07:57 AM
+1 :agree:

I still have Family members in the towns below (Redding and Anderson and Shingletown to name a few ;))

:pray:

MarkLawson
10-15-2010, 08:35 AM
Praying for Frances.

FANG
10-15-2010, 08:43 AM
Frances is included in pray list. :pray:

Bob Denman
10-15-2010, 08:46 AM
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours during this difficult time. We're hoping and praying for a successful outcome and a quick recovery!

Big Bird
10-15-2010, 08:59 AM
May all our prayers be answered... Our hearts go out to you as well. Glenn

DynamoBT
10-15-2010, 09:08 AM
Prayers for Francis and your whole family.

SpyderLuv
10-15-2010, 09:09 AM
Frances will be in my thoughts and prayers from now until she comes home and enjoys her family and friends once again. My prayers are also with you, Hubby and the rest of your family. :pray: Please keep us informed on her progress after surgery. Love and prayers to all.

RTGENE
10-15-2010, 09:39 AM
Its safe say that the Missouri collection will be sending in a prayer for Frances----we tend to pray loud--we think it helps..

CyncySpyder
10-15-2010, 09:44 AM
Like one of the trapped Chilean miners said, "I never used to pray, but I learned the value of it first hand, thank you all." Never underestimate the power a collective community has in prayer. You & Frances & your loved ones are lifted up in ALL our prayers.:pray:

bikeguy
10-15-2010, 09:59 AM
Prayers from here for Frances.

Cotton

ARtraveler
10-15-2010, 10:33 AM
:pray: our thoughts and prayers go with you.

1spydercat1
10-15-2010, 12:01 PM
I just spoke to Raptor his family are at the hospital and he wanted me to thank everyone for responding and he is deeply touched by this. He asked me to thank all of you very much.

SpydeeBite2
10-15-2010, 12:44 PM
Will say a prayer for Frances.

VaughnCat
10-15-2010, 12:57 PM
:agree: Ditto all the above wishes for Frances, surgery & recovery,
as well as all the family.

Keep us posted.

Cat :doorag:
another Spyder Cat >^.-.^<

truck 85
10-15-2010, 12:58 PM
:pray: are prayers go out for Frances :pray:

SpyderRyder2B
10-15-2010, 03:32 PM
Praying for strength and peace for the entire family and for the doctors, nurses and others that will be caring for Frances.

musicarcade
10-15-2010, 03:36 PM
:pray:

Marker
10-15-2010, 03:53 PM
your family is in our prayers

Mistycrest
10-15-2010, 05:48 PM
I will say a prayer for Frances & the family.

grumpybob
10-15-2010, 05:48 PM
your family is in our prayers

:agree: Praying everything goes well!!

Boriken
10-15-2010, 05:56 PM
:pray: My prayers that all goes well and for a speedy recovery. God Bless..

LDFIREWORKS
10-15-2010, 06:14 PM
PAYERS FROM FLORIDA HOPE ALL IS WELL :2thumbs::thumbup:

boborgera
10-15-2010, 06:44 PM
:pray:Will be Praying for a speedy recovery:pray:

tkee99516
10-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Sending prayers for you & yours to Jesus....

Just a side note:

Today a miracle occured for my dad. He's had Barrett's sydrome for quite a few years now (Esophagus disease due to GERD, etc.). He has a throat biopsey done once a year for the past few years keeping an eye on it. This June, the results came back high dysplagia (leads to cancer of the esophagus). He told them to send the biopsey to 3 other different labs, with the University of KY being one of them. Results: still the same, high dysplagia. MD's were recommending surgey by removing his esophagus & pulling his stomach up. I don't have to tell you that the sucess rate of coming through this type of surgery & longivity/quality of life isn't as high as we would like. He held off & wanted one more biopsey done & this was completed in September 2010. Biopsey samples sent to the Mayo Hospital in Rochester, MI & a reputable Armed Forces Lab (VA?).... Multiple prayers were said over my dad from June till today. Mayo clinic & AF Lab came back with their results - NO DYSPLAGIA what so ever!
We are thanking JESUS & praising GOD for his loving kindness - He's not too busy to care about you!

Rockytime
10-15-2010, 07:33 PM
Our God is merciful and the Great Healer. Prayers are lifted for Frances and family. I pray for traveling mercies for your husband. Keep trusting.

mrwidget
10-15-2010, 08:27 PM
she will be in our prayers

krb1945
10-15-2010, 08:43 PM
I will say a special prayer for Frances. Ken krb1945

1spydercat1
10-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Thank you so much for your support and prayers. I just cain't say how I feel that all the Spyder Nationan came together when I first wrote this. We will keep your father in our prayers and thank God is is doing well.

Thank you again so much
1spydercat 1
Kathy

Just a side note:

Today a miracle occured for my dad. He's had Barrett's sydrome for quite a few years now (Esophagus disease due to GERD, etc.). He has a throat biopsey done once a year for the past few years keeping an eye on it. This June, the results came back high dysplagia (leads to cancer of the esophagus). He told them to send the biopsey to 3 other different labs, with the University of KY being one of them. Results: still the same, high dysplagia. MD's were recommending surgey by removing his esophagus & pulling his stomach up. I don't have to tell you that the sucess rate of coming through this type of surgery & longivity/quality of life isn't as high as we would like. He held off & wanted one more biopsey done & this was completed in September 2010. Biopsey samples sent to the Mayo Hospital in Rochester, MI & a reputable Armed Forces Lab (VA?).... Multiple prayers were said over my dad from June till today. Mayo clinic & AF Lab came back with their results - NO DYSPLAGIA what so ever!
We are thanking JESUS & praising GOD for his loving kindness - He's not too busy to care about you!

1spydercat1
10-15-2010, 09:07 PM
I just got off the phone with Dennis (Raptor) as he is known on the board and I wanted to fill y'all in. His Mom came through the surgery great! She is doing well and may be able to come home in a couple of days. I totally believe that with y'alls prayers it went from the West Coast to the East. With all the prayers that y'all sent I truely believe that was allot of the reason that her operation went as well as it did. We can't thank everyone enough! I have no words that would say how we feel about how y'all came together and prayed and I am sure that this is part of the reason she did so well.

If there is anyone that needs help with a family member or friend in need of prayer, please ask like I did and we shall all gather around you like y'all did us and it will help ALLOT!. I am writing this to let y'all know how things went. Murphybrown asked me to write and keep in touch to how thinngs are going so that is why I am writing.

THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPYDER NATION IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you,
Kathy:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

pastorchuck
10-16-2010, 12:17 AM

Just a side note:

Wow! Thanks for the encouraging report! James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

1spydercat1
10-16-2010, 12:28 AM
You are so welcome. I again thank everyone who responded to my post. I never get on here but I didn't know what to do so I reached out to all the Spyder Nation and they came through. Remember, he will be in my Prayer's. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Thanks for the encouraging report! James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

crtravelnmore
10-16-2010, 02:25 AM
I just said a :pray: for Our :spyder: Mom. God Bless and Stay strong, all will be well.

1spydercat1
10-16-2010, 02:39 AM
Thank you so much. I just cain't believe how all the Spyder Nation's have come forward and send prayers. It's amazing. There is something about the Spyder Nation that when ya ask for Prayer they respond and I am telling you it is amazing how it REALLY works. Raptor's Mom went through surgery well. And I am so greatful for all the people that stepped up when I asked and Prayed for her. Thank you again and thank ALL that Prayed for her. I honestly think that is allot of the reason it went so well. Y'all are great!

I just said a :pray: for Our :spyder: Mom. God Bless and Stay strong, all will be well.

1spydercat1
10-16-2010, 02:57 AM
Hi Dan,

I talked with Dennis tonight and he couldn't believe the response I got from y'all. He also told me about what happened to you so you will be in my Prayer's. God hear's everything! Thank you so much and we will have you and your family in our Prayer's.

1Spydercat1,

I dearly wish Frances only the very best outcome from her Surgery and a speedy recovery. I hope you are able to join your husband by her side and lend your support from nearby.

1spydercat1
10-16-2010, 03:00 AM
You rock PastorChuck. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1spydercat1
10-16-2010, 01:15 PM
I am writing to let y'all know that I just got off the phone with Raptor (my husband) and it's a miracle to say that his Mom is going home today. We want to thank everyone that put a Prayer in for her because I honestly think with all the Prayer's from Spyder Nation and God is why she did as well as she did. This was a serious operation (cancer) and we can not say enough and thank y'all for the Prayer's.

Again, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1spydercat1
Kathy
:bowdown: :2thumbs:

tkee99516
10-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Great News! Thank you Jesus!

Tammy

1spydercat1
10-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Thanks Tammy and to ALL OF THE SPYDER NATION, GOD AND JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTE=tkee99516;257111]Great News! Thank you Jesus!

Tammy[/QUOTE]

COOLMACHINE
10-16-2010, 10:32 PM
Will Do.

1spydercat1
10-17-2010, 03:28 AM
Hey Coolmachine,

Glad to hear that your spyder is up and running again and your happy with it. That's all that really matters. Raptor and myself have two. Raptor has the Black Phantom, they only made 500 and he got the 14th one. I have the white pearl which is also a limited edition but I don't know what number mine is. We have so much fun riding together on the the weekends.

Again, I cain't thank everyone that came to my request for Prayer. My mother-in-law is now home. She is weak and hurts. But she at home! Raptor is there with her ad Pa to make sure she eats and gets rest.

Again, WE want to thank all of the people from the Spyder Nation that sent Prayer's because I know in my heart that is what made a miracle. I had people from the West Coast to the East Coast Praying for her.

All because when I sent out a message for Prayer, the Spyder Nation was there. I am amazed at the people who respomded and sent Prayer's.

THANK EVERYONE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1spyderlover1
Kathy

Will Do.

GhostRyder
10-17-2010, 10:31 AM
:congrats:

1spydercat1
10-17-2010, 11:01 PM
Thanks GhostRider, we really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:congrats:

1spydercat1
10-19-2010, 01:07 AM
I am so glad and so is Raptor for all the Prayer's from y'all. His Mom took a turn for the worse and she past away this evening. Thank everyone who came together and all the Prayer's. I am driving about 6 hours tomorrow morning to be with Dennis and his family. It is such a sad thing but only Mr. Big Guy know's what's happening and when we shall come and when we shall go.

Bless all of you for your responses.

Thank you,
1spydercat1 and
Raptor

jimclarkf1
10-19-2010, 07:17 AM
I will tell my church group tonight to add Francis to the list, :pray:

SpyderWolf
10-23-2010, 09:59 PM
I am so glad and so is Raptor for all the Prayer's from y'all. His Mom took a turn for the worse and she past away this evening. Thank everyone who came together and all the Prayer's. I am driving about 6 hours tomorrow morning to be with Dennis and his family. It is such a sad thing but only Mr. Big Guy know's what's happening and when we shall come and when we shall go.

Bless all of you for your responses.

Thank you,
1spydercat1 and
Raptor

Very sorry to hear this. I am still keeping you and your entire family in my prayers during this difficult time of loss. My sincere condolences to all of you.