PDA

View Full Version : ISCI Happy Customer!

ISCI Billy
10-14-2010, 02:15 PM
I received this earlier today from one of our customers. Just thought I would share with those may be interested in one of our products.

Billy

I have just completed the installation of the floor boards, accessory mounts, and handbrake. I am an experienced mechanic, hobby machinist, mechanical engineer, and a senior executive in a fortune 500 company. I have numerous toys, dirt bikes, buggies, a Harley, and my wife’s Spyder. I buy lots of kits and accessories for my toys.

I am very pleased with your kits. With all the kits I’ve installed throughout my life, I’ve never experienced nor seen such superior ingenuity, creativity, quality and precision as I have with your products. Please pass along my comments to your fellow employees and tell them all to take a bow! I’m the kind of guy who always improves on other people’s products, by re-engineering them, adding parts, or just making them better. These kits were perfect! The detail and thought that went into both the products and instructions are exceptional. As I proceeded with each step, I was continuously amazed at how your products matched all the holes and bolts just fit into place. Just fantastic!

Simply put, BRAVO!

dancogan
10-14-2010, 02:46 PM
WOW! :congrats:

YPILOT
10-14-2010, 03:03 PM
:agree: #:firstplace: products for :spyder:.

NewRider
10-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Nice going, Billy!:2thumbs:

pjp623
10-14-2010, 03:49 PM
:congrats: Billy

Star Cruiser
10-14-2010, 04:00 PM
He's telling it like it is!

Thanks for sharing a great letter Billy!

rogerb
10-14-2010, 04:11 PM
:agree: :congrats:

wildbill6565
10-14-2010, 04:57 PM
I'll have to agree big time; love mine best thing I've done to my Spyder!:2excited:

BikerDoc
10-14-2010, 06:31 PM
This letter is certainly enough to cause me to explore your product line. Great to see happy customers!!

Lamonster
10-14-2010, 08:14 PM
I received this earlier today from one of our customers. Just thought I would share with those may be interested in one of our products.

Billy

I have just completed the installation of the floor boards, accessory mounts, and handbrake. I am an experienced mechanic, hobby machinist, mechanical engineer, and a senior executive in a fortune 500 company. I have numerous toys, dirt bikes, buggies, a Harley, and my wife’s Spyder. I buy lots of kits and accessories for my toys.

I am very pleased with your kits. With all the kits I’ve installed throughout my life, I’ve never experienced nor seen such superior ingenuity, creativity, quality and precision as I have with your products. Please pass along my comments to your fellow employees and tell them all to take a bow! I’m the kind of guy who always improves on other people’s products, by re-engineering them, adding parts, or just making them better. These kits were perfect! The detail and thought that went into both the products and instructions are exceptional. As I proceeded with each step, I was continuously amazed at how your products matched all the holes and bolts just fit into place. Just fantastic!

Simply put, BRAVO!

:agree::thumbup:nojoke

Bob Denman
10-15-2010, 06:58 AM
My efforts to convince the "Financial Oversight Committee" have now been thrust into high gear... :congrats:

ISCI Billy
10-15-2010, 07:47 AM
My efforts to convince the "Financial Oversight Committee" have now been thrust into high gear... :congrats:

Tell the "Financial Oversight Committee" that we are offering Free Shipping for the rest of the month on all orders over $500.00 shipped in the US.

Bob Denman
10-15-2010, 08:47 AM
...You're gonna get me killed Billy :shocked: But I'll tell her! If you see my obituary in the paper, only believe half of the good stuff and double the bad... :D

canam9
10-15-2010, 11:48 AM
:bowdown: :ani29:

mtdoragary
10-16-2010, 11:43 AM
I looked for you yesterday and today at the Spyder tent area. I need o e of the fan cans!

GaryTheBadger
10-16-2010, 03:36 PM
I've installed the ISCI handbrake on a customer's Spyder and I agree, you do get your money's worth. I have no hesitation recommending ISCI products. When I can meet their requirements, I want to be a distributor too. Top quality stuff.

BikerDoc
10-16-2010, 03:43 PM
I saw several ISCI mods on Spyders at Daytona Biketoberfest. They looked first rate and blend into the bike like they were OEM.. I can hardly wait to try a couple of them

ISCI Billy
10-18-2010, 07:23 AM
I saw several ISCI mods on Spyders at Daytona Biketoberfest. They looked first rate and blend into the bike like they were OEM.. I can hardly wait to try a couple of them

Appreciate the kind words. Let me know when you are ready to make a move and I will be happy to help!

Bob Denman
10-18-2010, 09:29 AM
I'm wearing her down! (She's in a good mood since all of her favorite football teams won yesterday anyway... ):2thumbs: With a little luck I'll be calling by the end of the week...:yes:

SpyderGirl
10-18-2010, 10:10 AM
:agree: ISCI makes quality products. No question. :2thumbs:

ISCI Billy
10-20-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm wearing her down! (She's in a good mood since all of her favorite football teams won yesterday anyway... ):2thumbs: With a little luck I'll be calling by the end of the week...:yes:

Thanks for your order. Let me know how you like your boards.

Bob Denman
10-21-2010, 07:02 AM
HEY GUYS!!!
If you don't consider ISCI's products... the there's got to be a screw loose in your heads! I ordered yesterday after speaking with Billy and I've got to say that these guys are great to speak with and a ton of help! Billy had e-mailed me the installation so that I could start reading up on what I'd need to do, ('cause I'm a mechanical idiot!), and we had a real nice talk on the the phone. If his 'boards are HALF as good as the quality of the service so far, then they're a definite winner! When I get them, I'll let you all know how I survive the installation process and how much I love 'em! :2thumbs: :yes::ohyea:
Can't wait for next week's UPS truck to come through Town!

rnet
10-21-2010, 07:31 AM
HEY GUYS!!!
If you don't consider ISCI's products... the there's got to be a screw loose in your heads! I ordered yesterday after speaking with Billy and I've got to say that these guys are great to speak with and a ton of help! Billy had e-mailed me the installation so that I could start reading up on what I'd need to do, ('cause I'm a mechanical idiot!), and we had a real nice talk on the the phone. If his 'boards are HALF as good as the quality of the service so far, then they're a definite winner! When I get them, I'll let you all know how I survive the installation process and how much I love 'em! :2thumbs: :yes::ohyea:
Can't wait for next week's UPS truck to come through Town!You will probably have them tommorrow. We are not far away, Pm me your address and maybe I'll stop up on sat. I have most of ISCI's goodies.

Bob Denman
10-21-2010, 09:05 AM
...PM sent! I'll start a thread here once I've got them on and have developed some impressions about the 'boards...
(Now if you wanna show up here with your wrenches in hand I could always use a friend with mechanical know-how! :D)

mtdoragary
10-21-2010, 04:31 PM
Thanks for your order. Let me know how you like your boards.
I need a fan can. Couldn't find you at Biuketoberfest. Even with Spyderpop's stuff, her right foot gets baked.

Bob Denman
10-24-2010, 09:36 AM
rnet, How was the open house in Rosendale yesterday??

SpyderWolf
10-24-2010, 10:04 AM
I need a fan can. Couldn't find you at Biuketoberfest. Even with Spyderpop's stuff, her right foot gets baked.

Jeff was at the BRP display at the Speedway with the candy apple red ISCI Spyder. I think the fan shroud on there was still a prototype, but am hoping it becomes available very soon. We rode with Jeff a little bit, and he was wearing Crocs the entire time. :yikes: That tells you how effective their new shroud will be. I will most likely order one for each of our Spyders as well. :thumbup:

ISCI Billy
10-25-2010, 09:05 AM

Look for this item very soon! Our testing is now complete and the parts are in production. I will post here on Spyder Lovers when we will begin taking orders.

SpyderWolf
10-25-2010, 09:33 AM
Look for this item very soon! Our testing is now complete and the parts are in production. I will post here on Spyder Lovers when we will begin taking orders.

:2thumbs:

Thanks Billy!

Bob Denman
10-27-2010, 07:37 AM
I got my 'boards yesterday and they look GREAT!! :2thumbs: It looks as if it's gonna rain here over the weekend, so that's when I'll tackle this project! Thanks Billy!:2thumbs: :clap::thumbup:

ISCI Billy
10-27-2010, 02:58 PM
I got my 'boards yesterday and they look GREAT!! :2thumbs: It looks as if it's gonna rain here over the weekend, so that's when I'll tackle this project! Thanks Billy!:2thumbs: :clap::thumbup:

I hope you enjoy them for many years to come.

ISCI Billy
11-01-2010, 02:33 PM

How was your install? If you have any problems let me know as I will be happy to help in any way possible.

Also on this thread there was was talk about the ISCI Fan Can. I just put up a new thread about this product for the RS.

Bob Denman
11-02-2010, 07:15 AM
:2thumbs:b:yes::yes::ohyea:
You guys are the best! Thanks!

Tripod
11-03-2010, 01:46 PM
I've had my ICSI stuff for over a year. It still is solid as a rock, looks brand new and get a lot of complements. It's hands down, the best aftermarket product I've ever purchased, and I've been riding for close to 50 years.

Tripod :joke: