PDA

View Full Version : New DPS and Excellent NC Dealer

hevnbound
10-13-2010, 05:13 PM
Put about 60 miles on the new DPS and cant' tell much difference except in the steering response ... much better. Just touch the handlebars and it turns. Initially it seemed to "search" side-to-side but after awhile, .. no problem. So far, I give it a thumbs up!

My previous dealer was good, especially the technician. However, the communication with their service writer was very poor from the start and has continued to get worse. I decided to give Lake Norman Power Sports, Cornelius, NC a try. WOW! What a difference. Best people I've ever had the opportunity to work with. I did not purchase my Spyder from them nor have I ever used them for anything. The way they treated me you would think that I was one of their best customers. When I called them to schedule the 12,000 service I expected a long wait. My previous dealer put me off three times because they didn't have one of the tools necessary to perform the complete service! Lake Norman took it in two days after I called and had it completed two days later.

Joey, the service writer at Lake Norman told me she would let me know when she got a new DPS for me. I was sure I was going to have to follow-up. Surprise, surprise! Just two weeks after the 12,000 mile service, she called and said to bring it in. That was yesterday - I picked it up today..!

Soooooo ........... if you are in need of a good dealer around the Lake Norman area in North Carolina, give Joey a call.

Sam

SpyderWolf
10-13-2010, 09:17 PM
:congrats:

Thanks for the great dealer report. These are always good to hear, and many times seem to be few and far between.

WackyDan
10-13-2010, 10:45 PM
I've always had great luck with Lake Norman... From buying my Spyder to some of my initial service. I'm glad to hear that about your 12k as I'm due for mine plus the DPS replacement. Haven't had a chance to get up there. Sending you a PM.