PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Central Illinois

tofriendscreek
10-13-2010, 11:47 AM
Hi. I'm a relatively new member to this forum. I used this and other forums for some guidance as i hunted my Spyder down. After a few months of studying, listening, reading and looking I found it. My 2009 SE5 RS was delivered this past Saturday. I haven't had a lot of time to ride it, but the 80 or so miles to date have been awesome!

I live in Central Illinois and am looking for other Spyder owners who live nearby. Thanks.

RTGENE
10-13-2010, 12:05 PM
It is very important to make friends of fellow Spyderlovers as soon as possible---
Be sure to look as far from home as possible------ride time to and from make them valuable friends.
I happen to live west of Saint Louis and am looking for a friend.

If you don't have a sense of humor,
you probably don't have any sense.

SpyderSteve
10-13-2010, 12:17 PM
Hi. I'm a relatively new member to this forum. I used this and other forums for some guidance as i hunted my Spyder down. After a few months of studying, listening, reading and looking I found it. My 2009 SE5 RS was delivered this past Saturday. I haven't had a lot of time to ride it, but the 80 or so miles to date have been awesome!

I live in Central Illinois and am looking for other Spyder owners who live nearby. Thanks. welcome

It is very important to make friends of fellow Spyderlovers as soon as possible---
Be sure to look as far from home as possible------ride time to and from make them valuable friends.
I happen to live west of Saint Louis and am looking for a friend.

If you don't have a sense of humor,
you probably don't have any sense. :2thumbs:

jima1153
10-13-2010, 12:54 PM

I live in Central Illinois and am looking for other Spyder owners who live nearby. Thanks.

welcome I live in central ILL also (Newman). Love to ride with you sometime. You can reach me at 217-251-2111 or jima1153@yahoo.com.

Jim

ARtraveler
10-13-2010, 01:04 PM
:congrats: andwelcome. Enjoy your new :spyder2:.

JJW SpyderRider
10-13-2010, 01:04 PM
welcome
I live in the very northern part and mainly ride into WI. (I'll be riding to Fond du lac next weekend.) Where in IL do you live? IL is a very long state!

carny bill
10-13-2010, 01:05 PM
I to am new...have an 09 sm rs and live 2 miles east of exit 37 off I55 (new douglas).

LDFIREWORKS
10-13-2010, 01:22 PM
welcome:congrats:

fastfraser
10-13-2010, 01:42 PM
welcome:congrats::spyder2: on.

pjp623
10-13-2010, 02:01 PM
:congrats: & welcome

Longlegs
10-17-2010, 05:26 PM
welcome
I live near Champaign. Where are you?

tofriendscreek
10-18-2010, 11:53 AM
I live near Argenta. Feel free to email me at windnflame@yahoo.com. Put almost 350 miles on this weekend. Awesome machine. I just love it!!!

Longlegs
10-18-2010, 07:14 PM
We camp at Friends Creek sometimes.

tofriendscreek
10-19-2010, 10:10 AM
I live a mile NE from the park on Washington Street Road.

PixieRage
10-22-2010, 08:41 AM
welcome
I live in the very northern part and mainly ride into WI. (I'll be riding to Fond du lac next weekend.) Where in IL do you live? IL is a very long state!

Hey Jeff,

I'm over by Gurnee, but I went to Hononegah, worked at Wagon Wheel and lived in Roscoe so I know where you are at. Where do you ride up to, Janesville or Madison area? I pop into Lake Geneva now and again so if you head that way let me know.

Jason

JJW SpyderRider
10-22-2010, 12:43 PM
Hey Jeff,

I'm over by Gurnee, but I went to Hononegah, worked at Wagon Wheel and lived in Roscoe so I know where you are at. Where do you ride up to, Janesville or Madison area? I pop into Lake Geneva now and again so if you head that way let me know.

Jason

Jason,

I have rode to Lake Geneva, if you head that way on a weekend let me know and we might be able to meet up. I like to just get on and go. Follow back roads for a few hours and when ready to go home just follow the GPS. The destination is not as important as the ride. Last Sunday it was to Lena (Lake Le-aqua-na for lunch); Monroe, WI; Beloit. I'm open to almost any route or destination for a day. :ohyea::ohyea:

rpeiffer
11-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Hey Jeff,

Jason

Jason, do you have a black RT? Was it you we saw today at 45 and Stearn's School?
Russ