PDA

View Full Version : Someway Somehow

Mo Lee
10-11-2010, 09:02 AM
The Mo Gang always seems to attract a Boatload of Spyders!

SpyderWolf
10-11-2010, 08:54 PM
That is a cool picture. Are you on a ferry, and if so where is it taking you?

Mo Lee
10-12-2010, 04:08 AM
That is a cool picture. Are you on a ferry, and if so where is it taking you?
Yea it is a road dept ferry on hwy 125 in Ark. Kinda cool with all the Spyders on the same ferry. One of the guys with us said it was the one that had sank a couple of years ago.

SpyderWolf
10-12-2010, 05:51 AM
Yea it is a road dept ferry on hwy 125 in Ark. Kinda cool with all the Spyders on the same ferry. One of the guys with us said it was the one that had sank a couple of years ago.

Glad it didn't have any problems this time. :yikes:

dave01
10-12-2010, 06:07 AM
The Mo Gang always seems to attract a Boatload of Spyders!

I think part of it is the stop you do for ice cream at the end. Just think how many would show up for a Klondike bar.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Mo Lee
10-12-2010, 06:17 AM
Glad it didn't have any problems this time. :yikes:

Guess it would generate sales for brp.

jimclarkf1
10-12-2010, 06:49 AM
We was leaving BRANSON, around 11AM, Sat morning, going west on 76, and A bunch of you were going east, I went NUTS, tell me its true.:clap:also I seen a 900 mile black RT at a place called MCFARLANDS, it was dead and would not start, he knew nothing of SPYDERLOVERS site.

pitbull
10-12-2010, 12:14 PM
We was leaving BRANSON, around 11AM, Sat morning, going west on 76, and A bunch of you were going east, I went NUTS, tell me its true.:clap:also I seen a 900 mile black RT at a place called MCFARLANDS, it was dead and would not start, he knew nothing of SPYDERLOVERS site.
Yes sirthat was our little group! we were haven a blast wish you were with us!!!
:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

xpeschon
10-12-2010, 02:01 PM
I think part of it is the stop you do for ice cream at the end. Just think how many would show up for a Klondike bar.:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Yeah I'm with Dave on this one guys, although I wasn't with you---I KNOW you had some Ice Cream with out me didn't you??? I'm really sad I couldn't make the trip now--- I mean I was with Larry in La-Mars Iowa at the Wells Blue Bunny Ice Cream Shop and didn't even consider having any Ice Cream simply cause the rest of the Mid MO Gang wasn't with me,,,,, So tell us all------- Did you or did you NOT have Ice Cream while in Branson??

X-Joe

pitbull
10-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Yeah I'm with Dave on this one guys, although I wasn't with you---I KNOW you had some Ice Cream with out me didn't you??? I'm really sad I couldn't make the trip now--- I mean I was with Larry in La-Mars Iowa at the Wells Blue Bunny Ice Cream Shop and didn't even consider having any Ice Cream simply cause the rest of the Mid MO Gang wasn't with me,,,,, So tell us all------- Did you or did you NOT have Ice Cream while in Branson??

X-Joe
:lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie ::lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smili e::lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smil ie::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::dont know::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dont know::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yi kes::yikes::yikes::yikes::opps::opps::opps::opps:: opps::opps::opps::opps::opps::shemademe_smilie::sh emademe_smilie::shemademe_smilie::shemademe_smilie ::shemademe_smilie::shemademe_smilie::shemademe_sm ilie:Were sorry JOE............We did:opps::opps::opps::opps::opps::opps::opps::opps ::opps::opps::opps::opps::chill::chill::chill::chi ll::chill::chill::chill::pray::pray::pray::pray::p ray::pray::pray:Can you forgive us?

Mo Lee
10-12-2010, 05:30 PM

X-Joe
Twice for some of us.

BumbleBee
10-12-2010, 09:05 PM
We sure did have more then one, opps, Don't tell Joe :D