PDA

View Full Version : I don't Understand.

Trickie Dick
10-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Any spyder riders in Indiana. I don't understand how Ohio can put together a ride and get 11 spyders and Michigan can put together a ride and get 5 or 6 just to go to Hell plus another one to the Tunnel of Trees, but here in Indiana we try to put something together and get 3.
What am I missing:dontknow:. Can't be the weather:chat:

SpyderAnn01
10-10-2010, 10:18 AM
You are welcome to go to Hell with us today. If Missouri can adpot SethO Michigan can adopt you.

Trickie Dick
10-10-2010, 07:50 PM
You are welcome to go to Hell with us today. If Missouri can adpot SethO Michigan can adopt you.
I appreciate the invitation. I hope you guys had fun. I would like to make that trip sometime. Looks like next spring though.

Brevet05
10-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Any spyder riders in Indiana. I don't understand how Ohio can put together a ride and get 11 spyders and Michigan can put together a ride and get 5 or 6 just to go to Hell plus another one to the Tunnel of Trees, but here in Indiana we try to put something together and get 3.
Dick,

Don't fight it, join us! We actually had 13 Spyders (two missed the departure, but caught up with us at the end), but there's room for lots more! We had Spyders from WV, so you're not a stretch. Hope we can get together in the Spring.

8LEGS
10-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Sorry Dick, I get stuck working most weekends :-(

SpyderSteve
10-10-2010, 08:31 PM
You are welcome to go to Hell with us today. If Missouri can adpot SethO Michigan can adopt you. Hey what about us Canadians eh? :lecturef_smilie:

Some Guy
10-10-2010, 08:34 PM

Well...if people in Indiana used deodorant, you-guyses (to quote 8Legs) would be invited to more events!!! :roflblack:

Maybe it's because Indiana is a flat, boring state for ryding, while Michigan has all kinds of interesting rydes without dodging the "road apples" in Indiana! Ooo...did I just start a feud?! :D

Sorry Dick...I just had to do that! It's been good riding with you. nojoke

StriperKing
10-10-2010, 08:39 PM
I live in In. and I just bought my RT today. Give me a few to get used to it then count me in.

Littlebadwolf
10-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Ohio and Indiana are both within striking distance of us...all it takes is an invite...not much more <laughing>.

StriperKing
10-10-2010, 08:42 PM
I am still 3 1/2 hours away from you though.

Some Guy
10-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Hey what about us Canadians eh? :lecturef_smilie:
Don't worry Scuba-Steve...there's a whip sitting around here for you!!!
:roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

Unrelated...Ruby says "grrrr"...which, to her, means "hi...now throw the :cus: ball human!!!". nojoke

:D

EricDeub
10-10-2010, 09:17 PM
Keep trying and they will come. :pray: Ohio welcomes you any time.:D

budro
10-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Simply put, the persistance of Eric is what made this get together happen. He was willing to put out the effort twice. I hope it shows all :f_spider: riders that it can happen in your state as well. As a long time rider I know the value of brothers & sisters of the wheel when your traveling away from home. State by state efforts can create this network. Just my opinion of course.----Budro

retread
10-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Lived in MI most of my life, riding since '54, I know where the roads are there. The northern part of IN is like the Thumb in MI, flat. C'mon down south of Indy, we'll show you some roads. Hills, curves, good food, great people. Brown County rocks, the river ride out of Madison is great. The run from Bedford to Shoals, with a '50s style drive in at the end has proven worth repeating. Be interesting to have more people to ryde it with.

john

Trickie Dick
10-11-2010, 08:45 AM
Well...if people in Indiana used deodorant, you-guyses (to quote 8Legs) would be invited to more events!!! :roflblack:

Maybe it's because Indiana is a flat, boring state for ryding, while Michigan has all kinds of interesting rydes without dodging the "road apples" in Indiana! Ooo...did I just start a feud?! :D

Sorry Dick...I just had to do that! It's been good riding with you. nojoke

:lecturef_smilie:

Honker
10-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Maybe the last large meet (Nashville) was a little to fast paced for alot of the ryders... :dontknow:

SpyderSteve
10-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Don't worry Scuba-Steve...there's a whip sitting around here for you!!!
:roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

Unrelated...Ruby says "grrrr"...which, to her, means "hi...now throw the :cus: ball human!!!". nojoke

:D Well if it didn't SNOW there in november maybe i would make another trip down this year y'all :spyder:

Trickie Dick
10-11-2010, 09:38 PM
[QUOTE=SpyderSteve;255955]Well if it didn't SNOW there in november maybe i would make another trip down this year y'all :spyder:[/QUOTE
Snow! Snow! H@ll it was 85 degrees here today. :gaah:
Come on down Steve. We guarantee no snow. :D

Trickie Dick
10-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Maybe the last large meet (Nashville) was a little to fast paced for alot of the ryders... :dontknow:
Probably so. Everyone was full of Mexican food:agree:

retread
10-11-2010, 10:22 PM
Hey, I took it fairly easy for the Nashville ride, most of the time under 45, when I'm by myself, things get a lot more interesting.:ohyea:

SpyderSteve
10-11-2010, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE=SpyderSteve;255955]Well if it didn't SNOW there in november maybe i would make another trip down this year y'all :spyder:[/QUOTE
Snow! Snow! H@ll it was 85 degrees here today. :gaah:
Come on down Steve. We guarantee no snow. :D Wow 85 we were lucky if it hit 65 here today [ I guess it was so warm down there because SomeGuy wasn't around :roflblack:]

Trickie Dick
10-12-2010, 06:42 AM
Hey, I took it fairly easy for the Nashville ride, most of the time under 45, when I'm by myself, things get a lot more interesting.:ohyea:
John, have they quit charging to get in the park yet? That might be a nice ride area if they have.:dontknow:

retread
10-12-2010, 06:50 AM
I don't know when the park closes for winter, I think it's the end of October. When I checked with them last spring, they told me we'd have to have "about a hundred bikes" to get in free. If the weather holds, we'll go thru there in November.

Some Guy
10-12-2010, 08:56 AM
[quote=Trickie Dick;255976] [ I guess it was
so warm down there because SomeGuy wasn't around :roflblack:]

:dontknow: :hun:

:crackpipe:

Trickie Dick
10-12-2010, 09:57 AM
[quote=SpyderSteve;255988]

:dontknow: :hun:

:crackpipe:
Canadian humor, I suppose:yikes: