PDA

View Full Version : Ohio gathering

pierrelogic
10-09-2010, 06:52 PM
Outstanding time today getting together (initiallly) with 10 other Spyders. While on the road we picked up 2 "stragglers." My face was hurting all day from smiling so much. It's a sight when there's only one...it stops traffic when 13 spyders coming rolling along.

What a GREAT group of ryders. Buckeye State well represented. :clap::clap: :thumbup:

Eric did a fine job pulling this together (surviving the "Dukes of Hazzard move" :yikes: ). Budro and his better half were perfect hosts and navigators.

More pix to come. Just thought I'd throw out some teasers.

MyYellowPyder
10-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Sure wish we could've been there. That OTHER 4 letter word we love to hate "WORK" interfered.:sour: Sounds like a good time was had by all and can't wait to se more pics. Should make this an annual event here on the Columbus Day Holiday and plan on another spyder to ride along. :2thumbs:

mrwidget
10-09-2010, 07:46 PM
It was a great ride that was the most spyders In one
place that I have seen in OHIO and WVA

tajohn
10-10-2010, 12:33 PM
We truly enjoyed the ride with the Ohio Spyder Riders.It was a perfect day(84 degrees),although when we left Cleveland it was 45 degrees.
Thanks to Eric for putting it all together and Fred for a wonderful guided tour of the Hocking Hills area.
Great time making new friends and sharing Spyder stories.......looking forward to the next get together..
Thanks Sharon and Fred for your hospitality.

p.s. Good dog ! Teddy --Good dog !

bonehead
10-10-2010, 12:54 PM
We had a great time on the ride. Meet alot of new friends and ran into some old friends. Th weather could have not been better. Thanks to ERic for getting the Ohio riders together, and especially to Fred and his wife for leading us around and letting us visit his house. Can't wait til next year.:2thumbs::clap::ohyea:

johnandginger
10-10-2010, 01:27 PM
count me and wife in next year,as you know Rob we had a leaking coolant tank issue. thanks for introducing us to great dealer in Middletown Cycles johnandginger a.k.a. John & Ginger Conn :2thumbs:

Pharmgirl
10-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Wonderful ride with wonderful people! Thank you, Eric, for bringing it together, and to Fred and Sharon for their hospitality.

johnnyg
10-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Looks like you had a good time up there, The leaves look like they are just starting to turn colors. We like to plan our vacation around these times. This year went to SITS which we really enjoyed. BE safe an enjoy the rides with other :spyder2: riders. JC

EricDeub
10-10-2010, 07:55 PM
We finally made it home. Had an awesome weekend! Thanks everyone who came to ryde. Shana and I enjoyed meeting everyone and spending time with all of you both on and off road. I think that this was a milestone for our club and hopefully we can recruit more ryders next time. Shana and I would like to thank Fred and Sharon for welcoming us to their home and leading the ryde with many twisties and spectacular
views. Will post some pics tonight and tomorrow ( I have a lot ) it will take me some time.
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=970&pictureid=12696

CyncySpyder
10-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Thanks to Eric for putting it all together and Fred for a wonderful guided tour of the Hocking Hills area.
Great time making new friends and sharing Spyder stories.......looking forward to the next get together..
Thanks Sharon and Fred for your hospitality.

p.s. Good dog ! Teddy --Good dog !

I couldn't say it any better, thank you all. We had a great time and really do appreciate everyones kindness and glad Teddy could bring a few smiles to your faces.