PDA

View Full Version : We'll go to Hell

SpyderAnn01
10-08-2010, 08:11 AM
Quoted from Someguy's post yesterday:

My Spyder got the DPS recall done yesterday...I'm in the "loving it" camp. I sure wish I would have done it before SITS!!! I never had any problems with my original DPS and I really like the upgrade...heck...I think I'll ryde to HELL this weekend!!! (Hell, MI) Lots of great twisties on that route. :thumbup:

If any other Michigan Spyder Ryders want to meet up...well...of course!!!..but we should start another thread...and make sure it's set up to ignore Canadians, or we'll end up with SyderSteve (formally Qstick7)!!! :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

Hey Someguy, Joe and I are up for a ride to Hell. We are riding on a Patriot Guard Mission Saturday morning but we would be able to go on Sunday.

Anyone else want to go?

Some Guy
10-08-2010, 08:13 AM
My Spyder got the DPS recall done yesterday...I'm in the "loving it" camp. I sure wish I would have done it before SITS!!! I never had any problems with my original DPS and I really like the upgrade...heck...I think I'll ryde to HELL this weekend!!! (Hell, MI) Lots of great twisties on that route. :thumbup:

If any other Michigan Spyder Ryders want to meet up...well...of course!!!..but we should start another thread...and make sure it's set up to ignore Canadians, or we'll end up with SyderSteve (formally Qstick7)!!! :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

Hey Someguy, Joe and I are up for a ride to Hell. We are riding on a Patriot Guard Mission Saturday morning but we would be able to go on Sunday.

Anyone else want to go?

Funny you should post this now...I got my DPS changed on Wednesday and was planning on ryding to Hell on Sunday!!! nojoke
I too want to test the new DPS on the twisties and those are the best ones around this area.

Littlebadwolf
10-08-2010, 10:32 AM
I'm up for riding anytime..a Sunday trip to Hell looks good to me.

Neez
10-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Quoted from Someguy's post yesterday:

Anyone else want to go?Unfair discrimination! Canadians deserve to go to Hell, too!

SpyderSteve
10-08-2010, 11:52 AM
Unfair discrimination! Canadians deserve to go to Hell, too! I showed up last time [got deported] :roflblack:

RLS
10-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Hey, Hell sounds good for us, depending on the time. Joan and I have a couple of commitments on Sunday, but may be able to work around them. Saturday is out.....we both will be teaching all day. I'll watch for the time you decide and then we'll be able to make final decision. Looks to be a great day to ride.

Some Guy
10-08-2010, 12:30 PM
I showed up last time [got deported] :roflblack:

I seem to remember you got corrupted and polluted! :roflblack: :yikes:

Rando
10-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Sounds like a "Hell" of an idea! Count us in. What time sounds good to meet up?

SpyderAnn01
10-08-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm open to any time but how does 1:00 sound?

SpyderAnn01
10-08-2010, 04:19 PM
Funny you should post this now...I got my DPS changed on Wednesday and was planning on ryding to Hell on Sunday!!! nojoke
I too want to test the new DPS on the twisties and those are the best ones around this area.

I copied your post from the DPS thread. You said you were going to post something about riding to Hell and since you hadn't done it yet I did it for you! I get my DPS replaced on Monday.

Would you like to meet up with us at the Meijer on 127?

SpyderSteve
10-08-2010, 09:56 PM
I seem to remember you got corrupted and polluted! :roflblack: :yikes: True :cheers: Wish i could make it this this time, but family comes 1ST. Have fun :2thumbs:

Some Guy
10-08-2010, 10:29 PM
I'm open to any time but how does 1:00 sound?

Works for me.

I copied your post from the DPS thread. You said you were going to post something about riding to Hell and since you hadn't done it yet I did it for you! I get my DPS replaced on Monday.

Would you like to meet up with us at the Meijer on 127?

Well, it's a good thing someone is looking out for me and my plans! :thumbup: :D
It's about 20-30 minutes from there to Hell...so, 12:30?

True :cheers: Wish i could make it this this time, but family comes 1ST. Have fun :2thumbs:
Too bad you have to blame the "family"...after all, it was YOU who admitted to being deported! :roflblack:

Take care Steve! (I still think you should have changed your screen name to ScubaSteve!). :D

BTW...how are the whip wounds healing? :roflblack:

SpyderSteve
10-08-2010, 10:37 PM
Works for me.

Well, it's a good thing someone is looking out for me and my plans! :thumbup: :D
It's about 20-30 minutes from there to Hell...so, 12:30?

Too bad you have to blame the "family"...after all, it was YOU who admitted to being deported! :roflblack:

Take care Steve! (I still think you should have changed your screen name to ScubaSteve!). :D

BTW...how are the whip wounds healing? :roflblack:
:helpsmilie: I swim like a rock :gaah: Whip wounds are fine, Thankfully we have OHIP [Ontario Health Insurance Plan] :roflblack: :roflblack:

Some Guy
10-08-2010, 10:49 PM
:helpsmilie: I swim like a rock :gaah: Whip wounds are fine, Thankfully we have OHIP [Ontario Health Insurance Plan] :roflblack: :roflblack:

Good to hear the witch-doctors were able to cure your wounds! :roflblack:

As for swimming like a rock, that's what the scuba gear is for! :D
I forgot to speak slowly the the Canadian guy! :roflblack:

I hear you-guyses have the Internet on computer now! :D
Oh well...got to go now...got to drop the kids off at the pool. :yikes:
(for those who are wondering...there are many inside jokes going on here)

SpyderSteve
10-08-2010, 10:51 PM
:roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: Btw i will be mailing you a package on Sunday, Hopefully the usps will get it to you by Christmas :D

Some Guy
10-08-2010, 11:03 PM
:roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: Btw i will be mailing you a package on Sunday, Hopefully the usps will get it to you by Christmas :D

Hopefully you didn't send it thru Canada Post...the duties are horrific!!! :yikes:
OH! And I don't even want to get into it about their employees!!!

SpyderSteve
10-08-2010, 11:09 PM
:lecturef_smilie: That sounds like a grievance to me :clap:

Some Guy
10-08-2010, 11:15 PM
:lecturef_smilie: That sounds like a grievance to me :clap:
Careful now...you might have to take the "interview"! BTW...do the interviewers at Canada Post use the whips? If they do, you should be well prepared! :yikes:

:roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:

SpyderSteve
10-08-2010, 11:19 PM
:clap: I WISH You should see my boss :thumbup:

Some Guy
10-08-2010, 11:22 PM
:clap: I WISH You should see my boss :thumbup:

OK...now you're scaring me...I could swear you said your boss was the "Red Green" type...wait...isn't everyone in Canada the Red Green type?! :D

Red Green with a whip...NO ONE needs to see that!

Some Guy
10-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Hey MI SpyderLovers!
Steve and I are having a good time hi-jacking this thread...as you can all tell. It's all good natured fun...we are good friends.

See you in Hell! ;)

SpyderSteve
10-08-2010, 11:29 PM
No, We are more the Bob and Doug McKenzie type:clap:

SpyderSteve
10-08-2010, 11:30 PM
Hey MI SpyderLovers!
Steve and I are having a good time hi-jacking this thread...as you can all tell. It's all good natured fun...we are good friends.

See you in Hell! ;) Type slower i'm Canadian eh! :helpsmilie:

Some Guy
10-08-2010, 11:36 PM
No, We are more the Bob and Doug McKenzie type:clap:
You and me...or you and your whipper?! :shocked:

Type slower i'm Canadian eh! :helpsmilie:
S O R R Y . . . I F O R G O T . . . R I G H T ? , E H . . .

SpyderSteve
10-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Man this has way off topic :lecturef_smilie:

Some Guy
10-08-2010, 11:49 PM
Man this has way off topic :lecturef_smilie:
You're right...I did apologize a few posts ago, but I guess I'll stop the whole fiasco now. Plus...we're also going back and forth on that other thread!

Time to sign off and go to sleep.
Take care, Steve.

SpyderSteve
10-08-2010, 11:58 PM
You to y'all [rub Rubys belly for me] :clap:

k3232668
10-09-2010, 12:30 AM
Hey someguy, I might be able to make it Sunday.... No really, I think I can. Do you want to meet up somewhere. Let me know.

SpyderSteve
10-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Hi Kelly :clap:

k3232668
10-09-2010, 01:53 AM
Hi Steve, how is the weather in Canada

Some Guy
10-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Hey someguy, I might be able to make it Sunday.... No really, I think I can. Do you want to meet up somewhere. Let me know.

Hi Kelly,
Since you have to come this way anyway, do you want to meet at my house like last time? If we leave here by noon we can meet up with Ann/Joe at 12:30 and be in Hell by 1:00. But, of course, we're always late! :gaah: :D

Sound good?

k3232668
10-09-2010, 02:11 PM
Im pretty sure I remember where you live. How about I show up about 11:45 or 11:50.

dancogan
10-09-2010, 04:58 PM
Where are you going to meet in Hell? The Dam Site Inn? Whatever, it's not big enough that we won't find other Spyders. Geri and I will plan on being there at 1 pm, and hope to meet some more Ryders!

Some Guy
10-09-2010, 11:21 PM
Im pretty sure I remember where you live. How about I show up about 11:45 or 11:50.

Sounds good. 1510 Berkeley (near the L&L on Mt. Hope)

Where are you going to meet in Hell? The Dam Site Inn? Whatever, it's not big enough that we won't find other Spyders. Geri and I will plan on being there at 1 pm, and hope to meet some more Ryders!

Yeah...the Inn is probably a good spot...but wherever we park, we'll see each other. :thumbup:

katnapper
10-09-2010, 11:50 PM
Last time I was in Hell we got stuck in the Snow! Yep it was a COLD day in Hell. Dad had to push us out while Mom drove that was before 1967, geeezzz I a getting old!

:yes: